who iz better Home Park Surenos or Oa...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#69 Dec 16, 2012
ENE wrote:
You gave no adress bitch.why all the lies bitch? wat do youz want my adress for you dam well you wont sho up.another internet banger shittin his draws.
For the second time it's: 8400 Laguna Palms Way Elk Grove, CA. You scared bro?

Elk Grove, CA

#70 Dec 16, 2012
Rush wrote:
Ric, beeezzz carefulz youz mit bezz in troblzzz! LOL. oh ya iz fogot biatch!
Maybe he is a beezz keeper, he likes to use his z's. Or he needs to jack a new keyboard.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#72 Dec 16, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he is a beezz keeper, he likes to use his z's. Or he needs to jack a new keyboard.
Or just grow the hell up and try to be a normal person.

Elk Grove, CA

#73 Dec 16, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Or just grow the hell up and try to be a normal person.
I think he is scared to grow up.
Red star girl 13

Cool, CA

#74 Dec 24, 2012
NORCACA K1LLA 3S3 wrote:
<quoted text> Can any1 reply Pleez anybody
Hey! I just move to nor cal sac area and need a solid connect. No BS. Can u help me plz!

Email me [email protected]

Ill give you a finders fee
Kill a chap

Chico, CA

#75 Apr 17, 2013
Yea right I'm right here in 530 Hellas snorth up in cali. I walk were ever i want and whenever. And we're called upstate surenos because we spread upstate while we take over ur weak asses. Chaps got 0% of sur califas. While we got 50% of the north. Fake ass busters who attack in numbers

Elk Grove, CA

#76 Apr 18, 2013
Kill a chap wrote:
Yea right I'm right here in 530 Hellas snorth up in cali. I walk were ever i want and whenever. And we're called upstate surenos because we spread upstate while we take over ur weak asses. Chaps got 0% of sur califas. While we got 50% of the north. Fake ass busters who attack in numbers
Can you please give us a link from the research Company that compiled those stats?
RiccardoFiresLif eLOL

Sacramento, CA

#77 Apr 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Can you please give us a link from the research Company that compiled those stats?
Wow how pathetic do u have to be to keep going back and forth w some teenage gangsters? U apparently have nothing better to do than desperately search topix for something, ANYTHING to do. U easily take the award for most pathetic life. Congratulations.
RiccardoFiresLif eLOL

Sacramento, CA

#78 Apr 18, 2013
_SAM_ wrote:
Jumped in here out of curiosity, and felt my IQ decrease. Frightening.
0.o
Hey look someone w some common sense, u taking notes RiccardoFire?

Elk Grove, CA

#79 Apr 18, 2013
RiccardoFiresLifeLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow how pathetic do u have to be to keep going back and forth w some teenage gangsters? U apparently have nothing better to do than desperately search topix for something, ANYTHING to do. U easily take the award for most pathetic life. Congratulations.
But yet, Look at you! Wow how pathetic do u have to be to keep going back and forth with someone that pisses you off so much? You apparently have nothing better to do than desperately search topix for something, ANYTHING to do. You easily take the award for most pathetic life. Congratulations.

Elk Grove, CA

#80 Apr 18, 2013
RiccardoFiresLifeLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look someone w some common sense, u taking notes RiccardoFire?
Did you want to leave a topic open to punk gangsters? As long as they post here and since topix won't delete it, they are fair game. But I guess you understand how they feeeeel...Coward!
Joe Sixpak

Gardnerville, NV

#81 Apr 18, 2013
R Fire has lots of things he could do and usually does. He could go to the men's room at the local park and play drop the soap. While at the park he could sniff all the bicycle seats. And, of course, his old favorite: exposing himself to anyone walking by.

Elk Grove, CA

#82 Apr 18, 2013
Joe Sixpak wrote:
R Fire has lots of things he could do and usually does. He could go to the men's room at the local park and play drop the soap. While at the park he could sniff all the bicycle seats. And, of course, his old favorite: exposing himself to anyone walking by.
Sorry Joe, from what is on your mind tonight around dinner, you seem to have the experience in bathrooms and perversion. You mad bro?
Joe Sixpak

Gardnerville, NV

#83 Apr 19, 2013
Not really. I noticed how everyone was attacking you as usual and thought I'd pile on. More the merrier-- that sort of thing.

Elk Grove, CA

#84 Apr 19, 2013
Joe Sixpak wrote:
Not really. I noticed how everyone was attacking you as usual and thought I'd pile on. More the merrier-- that sort of thing.
No problem Joe, it's sad that you can't take a stand for your own thoughts.
Joe Sixpak

Gardnerville, NV

#85 Apr 19, 2013
Please stop. You're making me weep. Do you now, or have you ever sold Preparation H door to door? Your unctuous demeanor is common among failed door to door salesmen.

Elk Grove, CA

#86 Apr 19, 2013
Joe Sixpak wrote:
Please stop. You're making me weep. Do you now, or have you ever sold Preparation H door to door? Your unctuous demeanor is common among failed door to door salesmen.
If I lived in a trash dump of Gardnerville NV, then I might need it.
surenos

Galt, CA

#87 May 3, 2013
puro angelino heights
surenos 1

Grass Valley, CA

#88 Sep 21, 2013
47 street sur 13
Porro W1CK3D S1D3 of LOS

West Sacramento, CA

#90 Dec 5, 2013
Sigh wrote:
Skraps don't live successful lives in northern Cali. Always looking over their soldier, not being able to go the malls, find regular jobs, take public transportation and plus NO ONE LIKES THEM. Skraps get no love from any gang in northern Cali and the bloods and crips hate you rats in LA. Do yourself a favor and tell us where you Skraps kick it, I'll bring 50 Norte's just from my hood alone and we'll shoot it out or fight. I'm tired of you fake ass rats. How can you be an upstate(northern) sureno? Fake much?
Your a lame you wanna know where we kick@ Cayle 2 L.A SM X7 X3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernie Has Huge Voter Numbers, Keep Fighting Ne... 27 min RiccardoFire 120
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) 2 hr JTTF 7,072
News Man Accused Of Firing Paintballs At Stockton Ga... 17 hr Roscoe 52
do you want nude pictures? 23 hr The Judge 2
White Guys: Would you date a black girl? Elaborate (Nov '07) Sun White guy 5,410
Burn Baby Burn hahaha Sat Me Smell Hicks 7
News Alleged Fake Cop Speaks from Jail (Aug '07) Sat Your Service Prov... 67
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages