2 killed, 3 hurt in Old Sac shooting

2 killed, 3 hurt in Old Sac shooting

There are 1 comment on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Jan 1, 2013, titled 2 killed, 3 hurt in Old Sac shooting. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

Police spokeswoman Michele Gigante said a report of shots fired in the area of K and Second streets was received at 9:38 p.m. The fireworks show is one of the largest in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

Nikkk

Citrus Heights, CA

#1 Jan 1, 2013
I was there about 3 stores down from the shooting at a burger joint. My friend (13), her God sister Erica (30), and Erica's daughter (4), and me self (13), were all siting down eating and we see 3 security guards go sprinting to the bar that it happend at. We thought it was fight or someone got knifed because we didn't hear a gun shot, we now know why because it was in a building. A coo car comes out of the parking garage super fast and the search helicopter comes flying. We hear tons and tons of sirens and then see abunch of cops coming in. Then we see a huge crowd of people running to the parking garage. Next a lady in a yellow shirt running was like "Someone has a gun and is killing people!" we didn't know it was in the bar we thought it was just on the streets, so me and my friends all start booking it to our car, lucky for us, on the 8th floor level of the garage! We ran threw tons of people and I'm surprised we didn't loose each other. Bless all the family's that were affected in this shooting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shingle Springs Band of Miwok sue to protect name (Jan '09) Fri realmiwoktribe_com 18
News No charges to be filed in West Sacramento hommi... (May '09) Fri Justin Gonzalez 27
News Sacramento Hospital Worker Arrested in Teen Pat... (May '08) Thu Karma 18
Why do white women hate on mixed race women? (Jul '10) Thu Cindy 99
News California lawmaker faces inquiry over sex misc... Thu DeMariusLeMong 9
News Former Chico city councilor faces campaign viol... Dec 14 Liberals Killing ... 3
Stanislaus County District Attorney Dec 13 RiccardoFire 2

Sacramento Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages