Mitt Romney faces defeat in his famil...

Mitt Romney faces defeat in his family's home state of Michigan

There are 172 comments on the The Guardian story from Feb 18, 2012, titled Mitt Romney faces defeat in his family's home state of Michigan. In it, The Guardian reports that:

For Mitt Romney , campaigning in Michigan should be a happy experience of fighting on home turf.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Feb 18, 2012
That is funny getting beat by his home state. Why would any working middle class support him or any republican that represents the rich special interests.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#2 Feb 18, 2012
Santorums nomination means 4 more years of O.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#3 Feb 18, 2012
I voting for RON PAUL!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#4 Feb 18, 2012
anneutral wrote:
Santorums nomination means 4 more years of O.
That's why I'll be voting for Santorum!
imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#5 Feb 18, 2012
Michigan loves the UAW and all unions. We are a blue state. Willard Rmoney is the face of the Greedy One Per Cent. We in Michigan will never forget his statement of: "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt".

VOTE President Obama 2012!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#6 Feb 18, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Michigan loves the UAW and all unions. We are a blue state. Willard Rmoney is the face of the Greedy One Per Cent. We in Michigan will never forget his statement of: "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt".
But first vote for Santorum in the primary on 28 Feb.
Your Ex

Madison, WI

#7 Feb 18, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
This stuff just keeps getting better,
Jon Stewart couldn't script the GOP circus funnier.....
Go big "D",Go Wings!!
Ralph

Grand Rapids, MI

#8 Feb 18, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
That works for me, mitt is nothing more than obummer lite.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#9 Feb 18, 2012
It's kinda funny watching the GOPTEA birthers jump from one bandwagon to the other but NOT for the one and only TRUE conservative, Ron Paul.

First Palin, then Bachmann, then Cain, then Gingrich, then Santorum....geesh. The phony conservatism is strong in that party! Poor Ron Paul...
Ralph

Grand Rapids, MI

#10 Feb 18, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
People in Michigan will never forget the damage hurricane jenny and the dems did during her eight years. We've had enough of the liberal/progressive BS. BTW, is Detroit still trying to give all those vacant homes away or are the bulldozers going to come in and level the place.
America

Plaquemine, LA

#11 Feb 18, 2012
Romney should lose every state if Americans knew.

Mormons who follow mormonism are hypocrites if they say they are following God's word. Mormons teach there are many Gods and scripture teach there is one God Isaiah 43:10; 44:6,8; 45:5. Search “is mormonism Christian”

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#12 Feb 18, 2012
Al Gore did not carry his home state of TN. Nobody got excited over that.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#13 Feb 18, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
I voting for RON PAUL!
That's why I, too, am voting for RON PAUL!

SE Michigan

#14 Feb 18, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Santorum will continue big government spending and tearing down the Constitution.

RON PAUL is the ONLY one I will vote for.

SE Michigan

#15 Feb 18, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Lots of businesses go bankrupt. Obama hasn't helped any of them, except when it was in HIS best interest to do so.

SE Michigan

#16 Feb 18, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
But first vote for Santorum in the primary on 28 Feb.
Sorry, I just can't do it.
RON PAUL 2012.

SE Michigan

#17 Feb 18, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>That works for me, mitt is nothing more than obummer lite.
RON PAUL is the only man that works for YOU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

SE Michigan

#18 Feb 18, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
It's kinda funny watching the GOPTEA birthers jump from one bandwagon to the other but NOT for the one and only TRUE conservative, Ron Paul.
First Palin, then Bachmann, then Cain, then Gingrich, then Santorum....geesh. The phony conservatism is strong in that party! Poor Ron Paul...
Many of us know the truth and will support Ron Paul and Ron Paul ONLY!!
Barbara

Stow, MA

#19 Feb 18, 2012
Wake up USA wrote:
Al Gore did not carry his home state of TN. Nobody got excited over that.
Really??? I remember that was suppose to be justification for Bush getting the SCOTUS's nod. "Well, he couldn't even win in his own state."
Barbara

Stow, MA

#20 Feb 18, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>People in Michigan will never forget the damage hurricane jenny and the dems did during her eight years. We've had enough of the liberal/progressive BS. BTW, is Detroit still trying to give all those vacant homes away or are the bulldozers going to come in and level the place.
People will vote their pockets ... and President Obama supported them when they needed it. The Republicans would have let them sink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitchell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judgment day nears for those indicted in Atlant... (Apr '13) Mar '16 Bob 17
News Sediment destroys pond at North Asheville bird ... (Jul '13) Jun '15 dean 6
News Here's how a debt collector plans to turn aroun... (Feb '15) Feb '15 not a Wynne win 1
News Former state Sen. Dale Shugars cites commission... (May '14) May '14 jackneal 1
News Developing Chicago (Apr '14) Apr '14 bensley reality 1
News Breaking down the Affordable Care Act: What it ... (Sep '13) Jan '14 Money 17
News Camp Quest provides summer fun for atheist kids (Jul '13) Jul '13 P_Smith 1
More from around the web