Newly Open: Carne y Vino Restaurant &...

Newly Open: Carne y Vino Restaurant & Lounge in Changkat Bukit Bintang

There are 2 comments on the www.dealmates.com.my story from Nov 22, 2011, titled Newly Open: Carne y Vino Restaurant & Lounge in Changkat Bukit Bintang. In it, www.dealmates.com.my reports that:

Located at the vibrant and chic Changkat Bukit Bintang area, Carne y Vino serves Modern Latin Steakhouse Cuisine, prepared by the talented Chef Salman, and is also known serving premium dry aged, free range and grass fed Angus beef. With dishes designed around fresh, local and imported produce, it also offers European, Australian, South American and South African wines in a warm, casual atmosphere.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dealmates.com.my.

Mans

Shah Alam, Malaysia

#1 Nov 23, 2011
cool!
Peter

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#2 Dec 13, 2011
Fantastic Latin Grill & Bar in Kuala Lumpur. Good food and accompanied by good Latin Band. A place to be in Changkat Bukit. Bintang

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diamond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is new Barbie a he? Media labels doll a drag queen (Aug '12) May '15 PFfff 48
News Kanye West and Kim Kardashian engaged: Would yo... (Oct '13) Aug '14 dmw 6
News Toronto World Pride: The Insiders' Guide To The... (Jul '14) Jul '14 NE Jade 2
News The ultimate American Anglophile guide to Engli... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Tina 1
News Kate Middleton by numbers: From hat tilt to cur... (Jan '13) Jan '13 SHYKORA paul ARTs 1
News The Greenbrier at White Sulphur Springs is the ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 lol 8
News Chillicothe Opens Renovated Santa Fe Park (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dick Jones 1
More from around the web