John Fogerty Earning Rave Reviews On ...

John Fogerty Earning Rave Reviews On Cross Country North American Tour

There are 1 comment on the BroadwayWorld.com story from Nov 12, 2013, titled John Fogerty Earning Rave Reviews On Cross Country North American Tour. In it, BroadwayWorld.com reports that:

Since he launched his much-anticipated national concert tour October 10 at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE, JOHN FOGERTY 's North American tour has been steamrolling across the country playing to full houses and earning vast critical acclaim.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BroadwayWorld.com.

Maxine Troutman

Bossier City, LA

#1 Nov 12, 2013
John Fogerty's cross country North American Tour steamrolled into Grand Prairie, Texas in the middle of October, and he put on the best show in the world! He was just awesome! My family and I loved every minute of it. And, my goodness, he sang song after song after song , never tiring at all and enjoying performing all his songs as much as we were. His energy and vitality were contagious and that Fogerty voice is unmatched by anyone. John Fogerty is a true legend. He wrote a song for everyone and loves singing them. And we love hearing them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Award Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fans dress as zombies for George Romero memorial Jul 24 Gtown 1
News Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington dies in... Jul 21 Truth 1
News Blues and barbecue bring a smoking good time to... Jun '17 weaponX 1
News Theater: Muhlenberg Summer Music Theatre lets d... Jun '17 weaponX 1
News Illegal Alien at Berkeley Calls for Assaulting ... May '17 slick willie expl... 23
News Critic's Pick: - Baskerville' at Cincinnati Pla... May '17 Kyboy 1
News Tickets on Sale Now to CPCC Summer Theatre's Up... May '17 WaterStock 1
More from around the web