Owners choked up over cherry cars at ...

Owners choked up over cherry cars at Castroville festival

There are 1 comment on the Monterey Bay Adventures story from May 19, 2013, titled Owners choked up over cherry cars at Castroville festival. In it, Monterey Bay Adventures reports that:

Fried thistles and Ferris wheels are great, but for some, this weekend's Castroville Artichoke Festival was all about the cars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey Bay Adventures.

Phillip

Long Beach, CA

#1 Jun 6, 2013
Thank you so much Virgina, David, and the Monterey Herald for putting me and 1950 Mercury on the front page of the Monterey Herald! Did not expect that!. Cars and Guitars are my passion so I just put them together. The response has be great!.People can see more pics and info of the car at www.mercster.com
Thanks Again!
Phillip Retamoza

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Award Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stark Naked Theatre to Stage American Classic W... Feb '16 Secretary farts 3
News Michael Hutchence's Legacy Remembered: Revisit ... Feb '16 INXS Rules 1
News Beer of the month for February 2016 Feb '16 JANE 1
News Broadway's Best to Celebrate Roundabout's 50th ... Feb '16 Carol F 1
News Burton Cummings announced as 2016 Canadian Musi... Jan '16 Randys Back - Man 1
News Guess who's coming to Chinook Winds? Yep, the G... Jan '16 Kevin is Leery - ... 2
News Blue Rodeo back in the saddle Jan '16 Medewiwin 1
More from around the web