In Florida house races, Allen West is...

In Florida house races, Allen West is out and Alan Grayson is back in

There are 5 comments on the Examiner.com story from Nov 8, 2012, titled In Florida house races, Allen West is out and Alan Grayson is back in. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

GOP Rep. Allen West is trailing his trails his Democratic challenger Patrick Murphy by about 2,500 votes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Im a fan

West Islip, NY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
I am a big fan of Allen West! Something's very underhanded and suspect going on around the US with the election results. If you didn't vote for Allen West, then you're probably racist.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Im a fan wrote:
I am a big fan of Allen West! Something's very underhanded and suspect going on around the US with the election results. If you didn't vote for Allen West, then you're probably racist.
What an asinine comment. Allen West is one of the most despicable excuses for a human being that walks the earth. He lost because he is a horrible, disgusting man. If you voted for Allen West you're probably just as disgusting and horrible a person as he his.
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
What an asinine comment. Allen West is one of the most despicable excuses for a human being that walks the earth. He lost because he is a horrible, disgusting man. If you voted for Allen West you're probably just as disgusting and horrible a person as he his.
..... racism is a horrible thing, and u seem to have it real real bad... dont u know we arent racist anymore?... we have a black and white prez....... when will the left catch up with the rest of the world.... theyre so bigoted in so many cases....... how long did o serve in our military?...sad how i cant even Q our prez respectfully without being called a racist...and u say these things about or military,and an american hero of color and its ok.... u r a sicko, probably a neo-nazi too.... move away please u bigoted racist....... i bet u r an oblamer supporter too, or do hate him too because hes black?... i swear libs want blacks in chains again.....
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Nov 12, 2012
recount ..... it was ok for gore, lets do it for west, we need a blackman like him in sfla politics...a real war hero.....maybe then our pals on the left will evolve, progress, and move/lean forward..... basically, stop trying to keep minorities down because of their hatred of their skin color..... the left needs to realize not all backs are idiots or welfare moms or criminals.... most are just like everyone else.... libs need to get with it.... i feel their hatred of color is dividing us ... now u know how the rest of get attacked, u racist
coach

Longmeadow, MA

#5 Nov 12, 2012
indy wrote:
recount ..... it was ok for gore, lets do it for west, we need a blackman like him in sfla politics...a real war hero.....maybe then our pals on the left will evolve, progress, and move/lean forward..... basically, stop trying to keep minorities down because of their hatred of their skin color..... the left needs to realize not all backs are idiots or welfare moms or criminals.... most are just like everyone else.... libs need to get with it.... i feel their hatred of color is dividing us ... now u know how the rest of get attacked, u racist
I'm sorry but I believe making sure the count is correct is the most important thin here, I'm a Republican but I'm sorry after hearing some of the things Congressman West has said over the past 2 year I don't want him controling anything to do with my or my childrens future!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Recreational Vehicle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Border summit to be held in El Paso, Juarez Jun 28 huey goins 6
News Sediment destroys pond at North Asheville bird ... (Jul '13) Jun 28 dean 6
News 1985 Peterbilt 359 wins Shell SuperRigs Jun 21 Gale Asker 2
News Huckabee makes stop in Jonesboro for presidenti... Jun 7 Disclaimer 6
News Sunday's Tony Awards could confirm new British ... Jun 5 nopoliticalcorrec... 1
News Strike at Marathon's Galveston Bay plant to con... Jun 5 Scab Rat 4
News Moscow Ballet to Present the Great Russian Nutc... Jun 4 Stephany McDowell 2
More from around the web