Download 'Trap Conversations,' a new ...

Download 'Trap Conversations,' a new mixtape by Little Rock's Cool Chris

There are 1 comment on the Arkansas Times story from Apr 3, 2014, titled Download 'Trap Conversations,' a new mixtape by Little Rock's Cool Chris. In it, Arkansas Times reports that:

Cool Chris , of Little Rock's Young Gods of America collective, released a new tape "Trap Conversations " today at noon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Times.

Will

São Vicente, Brazil

#1 Apr 3, 2014
I listened to a cult band which one of their songs had samples of Christopher Walken's voice from his films some years ago but it wasn't rap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Recreational Vehicle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Holidays for wine lovers Apr 24 Lucy Jane 1
News Texas man bikes across the Midwest to raise awa... Apr 13 DC Dave 7
News Leaders of U.S., Japan, South Korea present uni... Apr 3 Abrahammock Regions 8
News Judgment day nears for those indicted in Atlant... (Apr '13) Mar '16 Bob 17
News Ted's Montana Grill chain grows with Easton site Mar '16 They cannot kill ... 2
News Banned for life: Why gay men still can't donate... (Jul '13) Mar '16 kippy 2
News On Restaurants | Ted's Montana Grill chain grow... Mar '16 sanwich artist 1
More from around the web