Long Waits as Health Deadline Nears

Mar 30, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Last-minute applicants for health insurance strained enrollment offices over the weekend, triggering long lines, extra security and hours of waiting across the country ahead of Monday's federal deadline.

Comments
1 - 20 of 45 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ObamaCare FUBAR

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

If you can imagine Amtrak in Canada this is it.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Ah yes, the last minute shoppers, just like the last minute shoppers at Christmas time… only in this situation everyone keeps their presents because everyone loves affordable health insurance.

Thank God We the People elected President Obama… so many lives will be saved and improved thanks to this law.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Ah yes, the last minute shoppers, just like the last minute shoppers at Christmas time… only in this situation everyone keeps their presents because everyone loves affordable health insurance.
Thank God We the People elected President Obama… so many lives will be saved and improved thanks to this law.
Don't ever speak Christmas. Progressives destroyed that holiday, a holiday of peace if anything just like they are going to destroy medical care by turning obscene high costs even higher.
Non Compos Mentis Minus

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Anyone believing in ObamaScam is in need of a check-up. From the neck-up.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
All the wailing by the cons and teahadists have proven fruitless. So much fun and satisfaction to have witnessed them led down the path of destruction by fux, rusty limbot and a spineless leadership in congress, unable to address their own civil war. LMAO.
Flotsom and JetsomCare

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

So far Malaysia flight 370 has had more sightings than ObamaCare has had enrollments.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Flotsom and JetsomCare wrote:
So far Malaysia flight 370 has had more sightings than ObamaCare has had enrollments.
They both cost the same..........millions
Your Ex

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Non Compos Mentis Minus wrote:
Anyone believing in ObamaScam is in need of a check-up. From the neck-up.
You don't have to "believe", it's not a religion.
It's health insurance, especially for those that can't afford $1000/mo. for the good stuff.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
All the wailing by the cons and teahadists have proven fruitless. So much fun and satisfaction to have witnessed them led down the path of destruction by fux, rusty limbot and a spineless leadership in congress, unable to address their own civil war. LMAO.
I learned soon after We the People elected President Obama in 2008 to just sit back and enjoy the misery that these disgusting tea-baggers are wallowing through.
My favorite of all time is this batsh*t crazy ass racist White b*t*h at a town hall screaming at the top of her lungs,“I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!”
LOL, that was the best!

Just think about all the times that most of these right-wing idiots who post on here came on here proclaiming the end to something Obama if not Obama himself… and then just fondly think back on how they came on making excuses and MAD AS HELL when Obama won.
The killing of Osama bin Laden, passing HCR, the Supreme Court victory… just one thing after another… I just love it.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Don't ever speak Christmas. er.
Geez, christmas is fine, some of you are not.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, christmas is fine, some of you are not.
You destroyed it. You are destroying Thanksgiving next as it represents the taking over of the American continent by the evil White man. Saul Alinsky lives!
Duh

Charlton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
"everybody loves affordable health insurance" Sure they do. Lemme know when that comes around. Politifact judged President Obama's claim of saving $2500 a lie. Actually, he was crowned with the title, "lie of the year". Funny you dont mention that while gushing over a politician.
Duh

Charlton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Not to mention as of March 20th, Pew Research says %53 disapprove of the ACA and only %41 approve (nearly unchanged since Sept) but why let facts get in the way of a good lie right Pat? After all, you still claim to be a non-racist veteran. Both of which we all know are more lies.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

January 2015 will see the GOP retain the House and reclaim the Senate. Checkmate Obama. That POTUS POS might as well sit in his office and twiddle his thumbs or spend the rest of his term on the golf course.
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

okimar wrote:
January 2015 will see the GOP retain the House and reclaim the Senate. Checkmate Obama. That POTUS POS might as well sit in his office and twiddle his thumbs or spend the rest of his term on the golf course.
Doesn't he do that now?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't he do that now?
Not really.... He still has hopes/plans to screw up the country to the last minute.
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Not really.... He still has hopes/plans to screw up the country to the last minute.
What a guy! It shouldn't be too difficult since everything the little maggot touches turns to crap.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I learned soon after We the People elected President Obama in 2008 to just sit back and enjoy the misery that these disgusting tea-baggers are wallowing through.
My favorite of all time is this batsh*t crazy ass racist White b*t*h at a town hall screaming at the top of her lungs,“I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!”
LOL, that was the best!
Just think about all the times that most of these right-wing idiots who post on here came on here proclaiming the end to something Obama if not Obama himself… and then just fondly think back on how they came on making excuses and MAD AS HELL when Obama won.
The killing of Osama bin Laden, passing HCR, the Supreme Court victory… just one thing after another… I just love it.
I see that boy from cheatum, massawhogivesashit is back stalking you for posting the truth. LMAO.
Delbert

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Duh wrote:
<quoted text>"everybody loves affordable health insurance" Sure they do. Lemme know when that comes around. Politifact judged President Obama's claim of saving $2500 a lie. Actually, he was crowned with the title, "lie of the year". Funny you dont mention that while gushing over a politician.
By: Justin Baragona

Monday, March, 31st, 2014, 6:34 pm

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/03/31/popula...

In this most recent poll, 49% of Americans responded that they supported the ACA. Meanwhile, 48% said they were not in favor of the law. While this is hardly a huge difference, it does mark the first time that the poll has shown a net positive for the law in terms of popularity.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Delbert wrote:
<quoted text>By: Justin Baragona

Monday, March, 31st, 2014, 6:34 pm

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/03/31/popula...

In this most recent poll, 49% of Americans responded that they supported the ACA. Meanwhile, 48% said they were not in favor of the law. While this is hardly a huge difference, it does mark the first time that the poll has shown a net positive for the law in terms of popularity.
Yawn. A liberal poll from a liberal web site. How surprising.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••