Putin meets 'Russian Obama'

There are 4 comments on the Gulf Times story from Jul 16, 2010, titled Putin meets 'Russian Obama'. In it, Gulf Times reports that:

Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has for the first time met an African immigrant dubbed the "Russian Obama" after he won national fame by standing last year for elected office, reports said yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gulf Times.

Jacko in the house

Bloomingdale, IL

#1 Jul 17, 2010
sorry russia, the Russian Obama would be more like Joe Stalin. independency and self initiattive out the door, while the government takes over personal responsibility. you know, the main things that differed between the US and USSR now differ between the current administration and the traditional American resolve. US is in delema for the same reasons USSR was. we have big plans but are going broke because of them. Russia changed peacefully, and hopefully we will as well, but that doesn't always work out that way. putin is partially correct by calling the US a "Hungry wolf in the woods".
Keith

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2010
If Russia is smart the administration would either kill him, turn him into a slave or ship him back to Africa. Hey Russia, look at how problemmatic blacks are in the US and do the opposite with them that we have done. Do to them what Iraq officials are doing to the over population of dogs. If you think I am kidding you, had better think again. You do no want Blacks in your country, trust me. Russia already has issues with Musslems it does not need another headache. Imagine having to change a street in every Russian city to Martin Luther Koon or Rev. Washington Blvd.!!
Ruso

Mumbai, India

#3 Jul 17, 2010
@Keith u re nothing but a big bastard
Keith

United States

#4 Jul 18, 2010
Ruso wrote:
@Keith u re nothing but a big bastard
Gee,, I have never heard that before. I simply call a spade a spade. I'll tell you what, if you like them that much why don't you round them up take them to Africa and all of you can live happily ever after. Do you know why blacks have such big lips? So that they will stick to the wall better. ;-))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volgogradskaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) May 20 tC Clg 1,402
News Communists want Stalin's name back on Russian map Feb '15 fall on your sword 6
News a Russian citizen faces execution in Pakistan Dec '14 MOMIN ANSARI 3
News Russia Admits It Owns Intercepted Aircraft In N... Dec '14 Putlerovski 1
News Russia to build railway line bypassing Ukraine Nov '14 Zeppelin 5
News Russian Fears Of IS Grow, Amid Arrests Of Migra... (Oct '14) Oct '14 NAZI RUSSIA 6
News As the Russian ruble plunges to repeated record... (Oct '14) Oct '14 BREADLINES in MOSCOW 2
More from around the web