Russia Cold Wave Update

Russia Cold Wave Update

There are 17 comments on the AccuWeather.com story from Feb 16, 2011, titled Russia Cold Wave Update. In it, AccuWeather.com reports that:

Arctic air at the core of the winter's biggest cold wave, which began to invade the Russian heartland about one week ago, has now spread out westward and southward to the Baltic, Black and Caspian seas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AccuWeather.com.

Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#1 Feb 16, 2011
And the true location of the devil, russia, is again suffering Hell being frozen over again.
Dr Lecter

Cambridge, Canada

#2 Feb 16, 2011
Russia's Gazprom will come to the rescue of Muscovites.

Since: Feb 11

Hong Kong

#3 Feb 16, 2011
Russians are good and noble people with a rich heritage and history.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 16, 2011
Putin's*
Dr Lecter

Cambridge, Canada

#5 Feb 16, 2011
Russians have a legacy of genocides, terror, atrocities...a legacy that is still ongoing in Chechnya.

Hong Kong

#6 Feb 16, 2011
Dr Lecter wrote:
Russians have a legacy of genocides, terror, atrocities...a legacy that is still ongoing in Chechnya.
This is a blatant lie from a chechnyian cut throat terrorist.
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#7 Feb 16, 2011
The Shamans Wife wrote:
Russians are good and noble people with a rich heritage and history.
hahaha!! Russians like you interpret noble as being killers, destroyers, occupiers, and slave makers. Plus a murderous history.
Are you related to Lenin? Marx? or Stalin? Putin? ha.
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#8 Feb 16, 2011
The Shamans Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in hell do you creeps come from? Are you some type of mutated russian insect? A russian cockroach? Or just a typical Putin loving deluded russian.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Feb 16, 2011
I'm pretty sure Lenin is Putin's grandfather. The resemblance is uncanny. One is a soulless corpse and the other a WALKING soulless corpse
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#10 Feb 16, 2011
The Shamans Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA!!!!!! IS THIS STEFANYA WITH A NEW NICK??? cassandra? Bet it is.

Hong Kong

#11 Feb 16, 2011
Why do you hate Russia so much? Russia and America are friends. Putin is strong leader for country. I make no fun of your leader, no?

Hong Kong

#12 Feb 16, 2011
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA!!!!!! IS THIS STEFANYA WITH A NEW NICK??? cassandra? Bet it is.
I do not know these people you speak? I start here 3 days ago. Why is there so much conflict over me?
Butagog

Absecon, NJ

#13 Feb 16, 2011
The Shamans Wife wrote:
<quoted text> I do not know these people you speak? I start here 3 days ago. Why is there so much conflict over me?
Putin sucks. Obama sucks.
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#15 Feb 16, 2011
The Shamans Wife wrote:
<quoted text> I do not know these people you speak? I start here 3 days ago. Why is there so much conflict over me?
Yeah! You are not either one of these two idiots.
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#16 Feb 16, 2011
But I know who you are. lol.
Stefanya

Absecon, NJ

#17 Feb 16, 2011
I agree with STA completely.
Robert

Bronx, NY

#18 Feb 17, 2011
Another matter that has just started to receive attention;

http://ebiblefellowship.com/may21/index.html

May God bless and have mercy on us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volgogradskaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) Thu Jaimie 6,104
News Defender of Putin, Detained in Russia: American... Feb '16 just a guy i knew 1
News Patriarch: If It Comes To Choosing, Russia Come... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Tanya Yorky 1
News Experts: Kremlin Uses Racism, Crude Anti-Americ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 NAZI RUSSIA 1
News Explosion devastates Russian apartment building... (Dec '15) Dec '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Russian Politician: Syria Belongs to Russia Bec... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Pro Ukraine 3
News The Romanovs Will Not Reign Again; Russia Alrea... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Cassandra_ 1
More from around the web