Black Farmer in Russia Aims for Polit...

Black Farmer in Russia Aims for Political OfficeSays Obama's Election Inspired Him

There are 1 comment on the The Afro American Newspaper story from Aug 10, 2009, titled Black Farmer in Russia Aims for Political OfficeSays Obama's Election Inspired Him. In it, The Afro American Newspaper reports that:

An African farmer in southern Russia, inspired by President Obamaa TMs election, is poised for an improbable run for political office, according to The Associated Press.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Afro American Newspaper.

pesky the real deal

“Safe pair of hands”

Since: Nov 08

where the trouble is

#1 Aug 11, 2009
i bet, this so call african farmer is the only black in that region, so the above fish story could only be written in afro-american newspaper. he was an easy target as they say.
i´d say, just let the poor sucker do his farming, he´s happy to be around, never mind president in russia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volgogradskaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 4 hr Tm Clm 5,162
News Patriarch: If It Comes To Choosing, Russia Come... Jan 14 Tanya Yorky 1
News Experts: Kremlin Uses Racism, Crude Anti-Americ... Jan 8 NAZI RUSSIA 1
News Explosion devastates Russian apartment building... Dec '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Russian Politician: Syria Belongs to Russia Bec... Oct '15 Pro Ukraine 3
News The Romanovs Will Not Reign Again; Russia Alrea... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Cassandra_ 1
News Russia examines Baltic independence (Jun '15) Jul '15 scott 2
More from around the web