Soviet bride safaris: Inside the seed...

Soviet bride safaris: Inside the seedy parties where Western men hunt ...

There are 16 comments on the Daily Mail story from Apr 16, 2013, titled Soviet bride safaris: Inside the seedy parties where Western men hunt .... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

The Soviet bride safaris: Inside the seedy parties where Western men hunt for impoverished young Russians and Ukrainians to make 'traditional, sexy' wives The ratio of women to men can be ten to one, or 'about as close to paradise as you get,' according to a balding Home Counties civil servant on his first visit to Ukraine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Plenty of Ms tractors around, I assume.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#2 Apr 16, 2013
This is where Smelly and UGly found their right miss beach whales.

Location hidden

#3 Apr 16, 2013
Even puke-booby found her milkmaid, giving heads there.
sunshine

Sacramento, CA

#4 Apr 16, 2013
That is sickening. Those poor girls!
sunshine

Sacramento, CA

#5 Apr 16, 2013
Oh... GA? Really?!
Pro Ukraine

Kirby Misperton, UK

#6 Apr 16, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
Even puke-booby found her milkmaid, giving heads there.
Sorry to dissapoint you Pissy, but unlike you with Luky, I didn't need a dating agency to find my wife, of course when you saw Luky on the Fintard reindeer shaggers dating site it was love at first sight.:-)
Pro Ukraine

Kirby Misperton, UK

#7 Apr 16, 2013
sunshine wrote:
That is sickening. Those poor girls!
Why are you posting unregistered?
Pro Ukraine

Kirby Misperton, UK

#8 Apr 16, 2013
Soviet Union? The Daily Mail is an extreme right wing newspaper who's readers probably think the Soviet Union still exists.
West Coast Dave

Portland, OR

#9 Apr 16, 2013
Those women in the story are also old though, I would want a fresh young teen – I would not kid myself thinking she was still a virgin because you just don't find those over there much past the age of 10 – but are very young fresh Mila Kunis or Alexis Dziena would be fine! I think really what I'd rather do though, is go over there and start up a "modeling agency" for about that age.
world traveller

United States

#10 Apr 16, 2013
Ha Ha. I was on a plane to Kyiv once, and overheard a group of 20 something American geeks, dreadlocks, b.o. and all raving about how much attention they'd be getting at one of these shindigs from 'Masha' and 'Tanya' and who might be new there. Apparently, it wasn't their first trip.

Pretty sad, actually.
world traveller

United States

#11 Apr 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="West Coast Dave" I think really what I'd rather do though, is go over there and start up a "modeling agency" for about that age.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, yeah, yeah - you and every other visiting foreigner, including me. First thought I had back in '93 after I'd recovered from shell shock. ;-)

Location hidden

#12 Apr 16, 2013
The blowing season is just around the corner, plenty of service workers are brushing their teeth, vigorously.
Even Puke-booby´s one is thinking about returning to her stardom in the sea resort.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#13 Apr 17, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to dissapoint you Pissy, but unlike you with Luky, I didn't need a dating agency to find my wife, of course when you saw Luky on the Fintard reindeer shaggers dating site it was love at first sight.:-)
Of course since you are a male prostitute yourself for British high class such as Prince Charles. You date your colleagues.

Location hidden

#14 Apr 17, 2013
@luky,

puke-booby is the cheapest trick around. This peasant turns tricks for 2 pesos.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#15 Apr 17, 2013
Yes. Puke-booby is very low price indeed. UK slums is where he gives oral performances. Old crusty ugly inbred toothless limey high class can go there and have a wank on him without the reporters from Daily Mail bothering them.
The Iron DICTATOR

Podgorica, Montenegro

#16 Apr 17, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
Soviet Union? The Daily Mail is an extreme right wing newspaper who's readers probably think the Soviet Union still exists.
Well the Marxism did not die with Fall of USSR.
It change in Cultural Marxism in 1960s by Jews from Frankfurt School.

That is now first big enemy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volgogradskaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Navalny Calls On Russian Elections Chief To Qui... 18 hr RUSSIAN BANANA RE... 2
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) Sep 16 HNC 6,287
News Left out in the cold: Living with HIV in Russia Sep 6 DYING RUSSIA 5
News Russians row over Gulag memorial garden Sep 1 just a guy i knew 1
News Defender of Putin, Detained in Russia: American... (Feb '16) Feb '16 just a guy i knew 1
News Patriarch: If It Comes To Choosing, Russia Come... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Tanya Yorky 1
News Experts: Kremlin Uses Racism, Crude Anti-Americ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 NAZI RUSSIA 1
More from around the web