Can rap change Russia?

Can rap change Russia?

There are 35 comments on the Global Post story from Nov 11, 2010, titled Can rap change Russia?. In it, Global Post reports that:

When Vladimir Putin took to the stage on a hip-hop TV show a year ago, it appeared yet another cringe-worthy attempt by the image-obsessed prime minister to appear "down with the kids." But it can also be read as tacit recognition of the music's growing socio-political significance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Global Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Small Town America UGX

Pleasantville, NJ

#23 Nov 12, 2010
Unlol wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it your stile.
But I do not wear ear rings. My style is classic formal attire. I even wear a tuxedo when I am outside working in my vegetable gardens and riding my horse. My horse also wears a tuxedo and top hat, and my donkey girls wear gowns and watch HD Television in their stalls. When I work in my flower gardens, I change to more formal attire. Hat and tails.
AbeUG

Yorktown Heights, NY

#24 Nov 12, 2010
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Abe! What are we going to do with Unlol? I bet he has frizzy hair and bone ear and nose rings. How are we ever going to civilize him? We sure have our work cut-out for us.
Hi STA.

Yes we have keep on eye on Unlol because he is a wild and crazy Russian bear. He might need a cage, for us to keep him under control ;)

But I kind of like Unlol and think he is interesting, especially when I see him talking to utherpendragon-Live Free and SLOvak Pesky. I don't think Unlol cares for those guys too much. So in my opinion at least Unlol is independent minded ;)

“Wir fliegen du?”

Since: Jul 10

Dusseldorf, Deutschland

#25 Nov 13, 2010
STA,
im joke, i dont wear ears ring.
Small Town America UGX

Pleasantville, NJ

#26 Nov 13, 2010
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi STA.
Yes we have keep on eye on Unlol because he is a wild and crazy Russian bear. He might need a cage, for us to keep him under control ;)
But I kind of like Unlol and think he is interesting, especially when I see him talking to utherpendragon-Live Free and SLOvak Pesky. I don't think Unlol cares for those guys too much. So in my opinion at least Unlol is independent minded ;)
Yes, Abe. Unlol does live in his own independent sphere of thinking. Quite unique. I can't really equate him with anything living or breathing. I think he is a new specie.
Small Town America UGX

Pleasantville, NJ

#27 Nov 13, 2010
Unlol wrote:
STA,
im joke, i dont wear ears ring.
Tongue ring? Nose ring? Lip ring? Belly button ring?

Do you have an owner? Did you escape from your owner? Does your owner have a reward for you if found and returned to him?

“Wir fliegen du?”

Dusseldorf, Deutschland

#29 Nov 13, 2010
<quoted text>
Yes, Abe. Unlol does live in his own independent sphere of thinking. Quite unique. I can't really equate him with anything living or breathing. I think he is a new specie.
Im not animal to be new specie!
Yes i know im genius....evil genius muhahahaha.
Small Town America UGX

Margate City, NJ

#30 Nov 13, 2010
Unlol wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not animal to be new specie!
Yes i know im genius....evil genius muhahahaha.
How do we know you are not a new species? The preponderance of evidence says you are. At least you admit you are an animal. Now we have to define what a new specie you are. It may have something to do with the failed animal experiment you were a part of.

“Wir fliegen du?”

Dusseldorf, Deutschland

#31 Nov 14, 2010
I know how to think, read, write and it proves that I am a man.
LoudBlackLady

North Las Vegas, NV

#32 Nov 14, 2010
I call this what it is, an attempt by Chikatilo look-alike Putin to appear "down with the kids."

In other words, PHONY, WHITE TRASH.

Rap? Russia is nothing but drunk white trash skinheads. Rap music and pretending to be "black" just makes all you russian pieces of trash look worse.

Catch 22

Montpelier, VT

#33 Nov 14, 2010
Ohm's Second Law states that the decibel level of one's rants is inversely proportional to their IQ.
Small Town America UGX

Ventnor City, NJ

#34 Nov 14, 2010
Unlol wrote:
I know how to think, read, write and it proves that I am a man.
Females know how to think, read, and write so that proves they are a woman.

I Have doubts that you think straight. Still could be a new specie.

I note your girlfriend Stefanya is giving you rave reviews. You two make a wonderful couple in giving the thousands of topix viewers a glimpse into the minds of real Russians.
Curator of the Bizzare

Montpelier, VT

#35 Nov 14, 2010
Dear Small Town Sir Ugh;

What's a specie?

This is the third time in a row that you reference it.

Are you American? Did you learn English in school or jaborwocky? Did you even graduate high school? Are you some new deviant species of Homo Ignoramus? Please repeat the fifth grade at your earliest convenience.

“Wir fliegen du?”

Dusseldorf, Deutschland

#36 Nov 14, 2010
<quoted text>
Females know how to think, read, and write so that proves they are a woman.
I Have doubts that you think straight. Still could be a new specie.
I note your girlfriend Stefanya is giving you rave reviews. You two make a wonderful couple in giving the thousands of topix viewers a glimpse into the minds of real Russians.
And they cant alive without man.
Emmmm i dont want her you know.
[email protected] OFF USA, you aint got no history, 2WW, won all wars, that what we call history!
Small Town America UGX

Pleasantville, NJ

#37 Nov 15, 2010
Unlol wrote:
<quoted text>
And they cant alive without man.
Emmmm i dont want her you know.
[email protected] OFF USA, you aint got no history, 2WW, won all wars, that what we call history!
A deluded person is a weak person. Stefanya and you are two peas in a pod. We have given her to you. And we don't want her back.
Live Free or Die

Montpelier, VT

#38 Nov 15, 2010
Thief! You haven't had an original thought in decades. It's you and unlol that are two peas in a pod and it's best that you never forget it.

That said, the $64,000 question of the day is:

Q: Would a rap on the head ever clear the primordial muck between STA's ears?

A: No, but it'd be great fun. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volgogradskaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 59 min Alexey25 6,038
News Defender of Putin, Detained in Russia: American... Feb '16 just a guy i knew 1
News Patriarch: If It Comes To Choosing, Russia Come... Jan '16 Tanya Yorky 1
News Experts: Kremlin Uses Racism, Crude Anti-Americ... Jan '16 NAZI RUSSIA 1
News Explosion devastates Russian apartment building... (Dec '15) Dec '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Russian Politician: Syria Belongs to Russia Bec... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Pro Ukraine 3
News The Romanovs Will Not Reign Again; Russia Alrea... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Cassandra_ 1
More from around the web