Russia to Sell 36 Yak-130 Jets to Syria

Full story: RIA Novosti

Russia and Syria have signed a $550-million contract on the delivery of 36 Yakovlev Yak-130 Mitten combat trainer Russia and Syria have signed a $550-million contract on the delivery of 36 Yakovlev Yak-130 Mitten combat trainer, the Kommersant daily quoted on Monday a source close to Russia's state arms exporter Rosoboronexport as saying.

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 172 of172
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Keep eating the garbage your western media feeds you.
Hey DIMBRAIN100 NUTCASE, why the hell don't you go back to looking at your Hamas Jewish hate material they sent you and remain a susceptible victim to the psy ops campaign waged by the you and the Hamas Sock Puppets states media, you Anti-Zionist, Anti-Jewish Anti-American filthy maggot scumbag. You are an armchair pontificator that has the intelligence of the shit at the bottom of a cesspit..Stop the filthy disgusting lies and propaganda! Keep flying that Hezbollah flag over that trailer trash you like to call home. Then, mind your own Hamas business and keep your big gum flappin' mouth shut if you can't post something besides your radical nut case anti-Semite hate propaganda and LIES!
the loud majority

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

the more they whip themselfs out the better .INPEACH Obama I say the guys a turd.Obama said "change America can believe in, " he didn't mean in a month or two! It has been 3 years since the Obama Change Machine has been in operation. Of course he did not say whether it would be good change or bad change! This is disastrous change that wrecked the economy. Let us not forget the stimulus bill that helped dig us into this economic mess and that failed also. Just Say no more and vote in anyone else but loser fibber Obama.The heck with the debate and bad news sit back and watch a free movie from Cheney. befor Obama puts a tax on free movies lol. http://youtu.be/0ppCMc0rjhY
Jon24

Spotsylvania, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Just like the north koreans are doing with their money! I hope they train the syrians as well. Cannon fodder for the Israel Air Force..

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey DIMBRAIN100 NUTCASE, why the hell don't you go back to looking at your Hamas Jewish hate material they sent you and remain a susceptible victim to the psy ops campaign waged by the you and the Hamas Sock Puppets states media, you Anti-Zionist, Anti-Jewish Anti-American filthy maggot scumbag. You are an armchair pontificator that has the intelligence of the shit at the bottom of a cesspit..Stop the filthy disgusting lies and propaganda! Keep flying that Hezbollah flag over that trailer trash you like to call home. Then, mind your own Hamas business and keep your big gum flappin' mouth shut if you can't post something besides your radical nut case anti-Semite hate propaganda and LIES!
You are using words that are WAY over his head. He's not smart enough to understand anything you posted past the word.."Hey"
Syrian

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right. We GIVE jets, rockets, and bombs to the Izraelis to launch at Gaza people relaxing on the beach and we call it foreign aid.
If the Izraelis use our weapons on people who are not harming them, then why should we get upset if Russia sells weapons to Syrians who want to defend themselves from Izraeli terrorism?
Bring our troops home and station them on our borders and repair our crumbling infrastructure. Those should be our priorities along with bringing good paying jobs back to America and levying fines against microsoft and other corps that have sent US jobs to China and India!
Exactly! If you can defend that chithole Israel, Russia and China can defend Syria and Iran!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly! If you can defend that chithole Israel, Russia and China can defend Syria and Iran!!
Don't waste your Time with an Automated Phone Bank of Paid, Full Time, Scripted Full Time Pro-Assad, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish Pro-Hitler Parasites.

First off; China, Assad and Hamas's Multi-Billion (Trillion) Propaganda Industry is subsidized by their Foreign Ministry, have sophisticated Film Studios for Phony U-Tube altering and Creation, Swarms of Psuedo "Fictorians" to Fabricate complete Lies to supply their Assad and Hamas Propaganda Ministry to regurgitate.

"THE SYIAN DINGBAT" is not an actual "Person"....it is just a Megaphone Operated Noise Making, product of today's, Pro-Chinese, Pro-Assad, Pro-Hamas, Pro-Hitler and Nazi Cyber Scams.
You're one to talk SYRIAN Dengbat!!
I don't want U.S. involvement. Since the U.S. cannot get its nose out of the U.N. then we are stuck supporting their decisions!! We really need pack up the U.N. and ship every one of those clowns to some Middle East Country! Furthermore, I would support Assad too if my life was threatened. Like Nazi Germany, most supported Hitler because if they did not, they were sent to the Concentration Camps!! Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, Iran and the list goes on there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Ask yourself why the Syrian clown living in New York is not worried one iota!! He's a Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!
China supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in China to how many children you can have to the Internet!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censors ...'s_Republic_of_China
http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/27 ...
http://www.disinfo.com/tag/china/
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are using words that are WAY over his head. He's not smart enough to understand anything you posted past the word.."Hey"
Right on! Most of these clowns have no clue!! They are paid uneducated sock puppets and only care about the mighty dollar!
Small Town America UGX

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Israel is an apartheid state.

But they're our steadfast friend.

So look the other way, brother.

And learn to hate who they fear and fear who they hate.
Alan Greenspan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Right on! Most of these clowns have no clue!! They are paid uneducated sock puppets and only care about the mighty dollar!
And they said I was out of touch, ha!

Little did they know of my end game plan.....create a financial crisis in America, export it to the EU and weaken the euro to the point that the almighty dollar becomes almighty once again!

Oh, ye of little faith.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Alan Greenspan wrote:
<quoted text>
Little did they know of my end game plan.....create a financial crisis in America, export it to the EU and weaken the euro to the point that the almighty dollar becomes almighty once again!
Oh, ye of little faith.
And when does the dollar increase in value, we are still waiting. The Mexicans seem to be picking up value and learning from the mess of the US and Euro and stock piling gold, and silver to build up their assets. I am not sure what you are referring as to the buildup of the US dollar and exporting it. There is a lateral hit to both Euro and US because the high involvement in each others economy. Us was bailed out by China, Greece and now Italy bailed out by Germany.

I am interested in how you support your ideas please.

As Canadians we are very much influened by our southern neighbors and work very hard to support them because that in turn helps our economy. For example the Keystone pipeline to Texas would have supported 10's of thousands of jobs in the US however is now shut down because of some environmental issues during an election time, will it come back, I am sure of it because of the huge gain to the US of well needed oil to prevent drilling offshore, however now Alberta is running a pipeline to the coast to create a Russian style filling station for ships to pick up crude for Europe and the Orient so diluting the amount that would have gone to the US.
As a Canadian we would have preferred delivery to the US
Alan Greenspan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I am interested in how you support your ideas please.
My ideas are incorporated in a soon to be published book "The Rebirth of America". It consists of 300 pages of advanced algorithms which fully explain the workings of the world economy. The beauty of my work is that the reader must introduce a universal variable called "the human factor" which is dictated by the reader's political views and designed to adjust the outcome accordingly. A few brazen psychologists and sociologists have called my variable a fudge factor and some even go so far as to label it 'the charlatan's constant" but I am not deterred. As long as Congress refrains from questioning me at length about my research, I will prevail. That's the beauty of algorithms. They serve their creator beautifully.

Syrian

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Alan Greenspan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, ye of little faith.
LOL!!! Do you morons EVER think of anything except money???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 172 of172
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Volgogradskaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Search the Volgogradskaya Oblast', Russia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kremlin silent as pro-Russian rebels retreat in... Wed RUSSO FASCISTS on the RUN 2
Justin Romanov IS Bringing the fight against Vl... Jun 29 Klaus 3
Next phase of WWI Jun 29 Pikhtor 1
Putin: Vote possible to get Stalingrad name back Jun 23 RUSSO-FASCIST CRIMINALS 24
Ukraine Separatists' Pro-Putin RapsBy Oleg Shyn... Jun 23 Joseph Paskudnok 1
A Russian nationalist who was allegedly on his ... Jun '14 PUTIN is like HITLER 37
World's Top 10 Most Polluted Places (Sep '08) Mar '14 Eskisehir travestileri 70
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••