5 Dead, 116 Infected with West Nile V...

5 Dead, 116 Infected with West Nile Virus in Russia

There are 2 comments on the Sofia News Agency story from Aug 24, 2010, titled 5 Dead, 116 Infected with West Nile Virus in Russia. In it, Sofia News Agency reports that:

The Bulgarian Health Ministry has announced there are no deadly mosquitoes. Photo by science.howstuffworks.com Five people have died and at least 116 have been infected with the West Nile virus in Russia .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sofia News Agency.

Jacko in the house

Joliet, IL

#1 Aug 24, 2010
it is pretty bad. i missed a days work from it. maybe two.
Small Town America UGXs

Pleasantville, NJ

#2 Aug 24, 2010
Death from Alcohol..death from murder..death from suicide..death from abortion..death from fires..death from heat..now death from West Nile..Damed, you can't even die a natural death anymore in Russia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volgogradskaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 4 hr Th cln 6,061
News Defender of Putin, Detained in Russia: American... Feb '16 just a guy i knew 1
News Patriarch: If It Comes To Choosing, Russia Come... Jan '16 Tanya Yorky 1
News Experts: Kremlin Uses Racism, Crude Anti-Americ... Jan '16 NAZI RUSSIA 1
News Explosion devastates Russian apartment building... (Dec '15) Dec '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Russian Politician: Syria Belongs to Russia Bec... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Pro Ukraine 3
News The Romanovs Will Not Reign Again; Russia Alrea... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Cassandra_ 1
More from around the web