Russian WWII vet recalls the Battle of Stalingrad

Feb 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Boston.com

The Soviet soldiers used their own bodies as shields, covering women and children escaping on ferry boats from a Nazi bombardment that killed 40,000 civilians in a single day.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of459
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

The Russian soldiers deserve the accolades they got for fighting for their countrymen and showing their bravery in defeating the homicidal, genocidal German Nazis who invaded the Soviet Union. Thank God for their sacrifices which resulted in defeat of the Nazi murderers and throwing them out of Eastern Europe. They truly saved humanity, the humanity in Eastern Europe which the Nazis hoped to annihilate. Thank You Brave Soviet Soldiers, people, and partizans for giving your all to defeat the Nazis.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

The greatest battle in all humanity and the greatest army in all humanity were victorious.

Russia forever and ever, that's what I say.

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Eternal memory to the Red Army soldiers, they fell in battle of Stalingrad for our country. And for peace in World.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

The West should be respocible for it`s crimes at Russia.

That`s why Russian people hate the West.

The West had been attacking Russia for centuries and now it tries to destroy Russia either.

Don`t trust to western people guys, I say.
History Teacher

Blieskastel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

The Russians killed 50 million of their own people. I'd say they don't need the west to do the job.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

History Teacher wrote:
The Russians killed 50 million of their own people. I'd say they don't need the west to do the job.
This thread is about the Heroes of the Battle of Stalingrad some of you people never miss the chance to insult their memory.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Historywanker talking bollocks, another racist, nazi, anglo saxon dumbass. Hehehehe.
History Teacher

Blieskastel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Russian Holocaust in 1933 - educate yourself. But i guess in the reality you are living in Russia is heaven on earth.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

History Teacher wrote:
Russian Holocaust in 1933 - educate yourself. But i guess in the reality you are living in Russia is heaven on earth.
Let me educate you Mr Teacher,you need to remember your own History and how the thousand year Reich ended up in the Rubble of Berlin,i hope we don't have to teach you Nazi Clowns another lesson.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

May all who died at Stalingrad rest in peace.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

History Teacher wrote:

Historywanker the Nazi clown, what a dumbass. hehehehe.
History Teacher

Blieskastel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Historywanker the Nazi clown, what a dumbass. hehehehe.
A person named Dmitri insulting people he doesn't know. Can't complete a sentence without talking trash - yes even my dog is inferior to you. Still living in the soviet propaganda bubble little Dmitri?

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Dimitri is not even Russian but a wanabee, he is a Jew from Britain
Abe

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

TheRealMagyar wrote:
He one time said he is not from Russia or was/is a Russian citizen, but he said he does have Russian ancestry.
History Teacher

Blieskastel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

TheRealMagyar wrote:
Oh that is good to know, thank you. And let me tell the real russians, that i respect them and like the new relationship we have with them today. Germany is Russias biggest and most important trading partner today, growing every year. I was in Moscow in September last year for buisness and we had a nice couple of days there.
Funny little trolls will never have a lobby in the real world. Thanks for that :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

History Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
A person named Dmitri insulting people he doesn't know. Can't complete a sentence without talking trash - yes even my dog is inferior to you. Still living in the soviet propaganda bubble little Dmitri?

Not only your dog, but aslo, you and all anglo saxon scum, is inferior to all decent human beings.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

History Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that is good to know, thank you. And let me tell the real russians, that i respect them and like the new relationship we have with them today. Germany is Russias biggest and most important trading partner today, growing every year. I was in Moscow in September last year for buisness and we had a nice couple of days there.
Funny little trolls will never have a lobby in the real world. Thanks for that :)
Oh you don`t like Jews Hans? lol.
What was your grandfather?
SS soldier that had made a handbag of human skin as had presented it to your grandmother?
I hope you still have a picture of Hitler in your room?
History Teacher

Blieskastel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you don`t like Jews Hans? lol.
What was your grandfather?
SS soldier that had made a handbag of human skin as had presented it to your grandmother?
I hope you still have a picture of Hitler in your room?
Are you mentally disabled? Are you a fake russian too? Playing victimization whore, because you are from a nation nobody cares about like Dimitri? Read my post again, crasp the context, fail at it, troll again, have fun. Btw you have no idea about history you've proven it very nicely in this one dimwittet post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

History Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you mentally disabled? Are you a fake russian too? Playing victimization whore, because you are from a nation nobody cares about like Dimitri? Read my post again, crasp the context, fail at it, troll again, have fun. Btw you have no idea about history you've proven it very nicely in this one dimwittet post.
All I wrote is true - German nazies were barbaric butchers which deserved to be exterminated.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

History Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>

If you condone what Germany did, you leave yourself open,

to be labelled A NAZI.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of459
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Volgogradskaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Search the Volgogradskaya Oblast', Russia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kremlin silent as pro-Russian rebels retreat in... 14 hr RUSSO FASCISTS on the RUN 2
Justin Romanov IS Bringing the fight against Vl... Jun 29 Klaus 3
Next phase of WWI Jun 29 Pikhtor 1
Putin: Vote possible to get Stalingrad name back Jun 23 RUSSO-FASCIST CRIMINALS 24
Ukraine Separatists' Pro-Putin RapsBy Oleg Shyn... Jun 23 Joseph Paskudnok 1
A Russian nationalist who was allegedly on his ... Jun '14 PUTIN is like HITLER 37
World's Top 10 Most Polluted Places (Sep '08) Mar '14 Eskisehir travestileri 70
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••