National Bolshevik Bolts for Ukraine

There are 5 comments on the www.moscowtimes.ru story from Mar 24, 2008, titled National Bolshevik Bolts for Ukraine. In it, www.moscowtimes.ru reports that:

Russian shares lost some of their shine this week as gold led a plunge in commodity prices that beat down metal and oil stocks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.moscowtimes.ru.

Baturyn

Nashville, NC

#1 Mar 24, 2008
I wouldn't let any Bolsheviks into Ukraine.....even if Russia threatened to boil them in oil.
Rites of Spring

United States

#2 Mar 24, 2008
London will take them. London takes anything. LOL

Washington says it would take them if they just changed their name to National Oppressed Democrat Party.
Glenn Ivan

Canada

#3 Mar 24, 2008
Why on earth would Ukraine want anyone with ties to the Bolsheviks? Ukraine should send her back and let it be the Russian problem - let the Russian deal with her the way they see fit.

“Privet”

Since: Apr 07

Big Lake, Alaska USA

#4 Mar 24, 2008
Glenn Ivan wrote:
Why on earth would Ukraine want anyone with ties to the Bolsheviks? Ukraine should send her back and let it be the Russian problem - let the Russian deal with her the way they see fit.

Bolsheviks fleeing from Russia to Ukraine seeking asylum. Now who would have ever beleived this would happen?

When Putin can even scare the beejeebers out of the Bolsheviks, you know that guy is packing weight.

o_O
Baturyn

Nashville, NC

#5 Mar 24, 2008
Why_Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Bolsheviks fleeing from Russia to Ukraine seeking asylum. Now who would have ever beleived this would happen?
When Putin can even scare the beejeebers out of the Bolsheviks, you know that guy is packing weight.
o_O
Or heat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tula, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News War against Russia is a road to hell (Jun '12) Jun '12 HugeKielbasa 9
News Russian motorcyclists accused of espionage in I... (May '12) May '12 Alexander Sternberg 31
News Anti-democratic Moscow police (Nov '11) Nov '11 abc 1
News Russian Capital a Leader in Construction Red Tape (Aug '10) Aug '10 Stefanya 1
News Window on Eurasia: School Closings Indicate 'In... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Why_Me 1
News Opposition claims violations as Russia holds re... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Terek Cossack 2
More from around the web