Russia and EU clash on trade ahead of summit

Jun 6, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EUobserver

E Coli lozenges nestle in the pleats of a lettuce leaf ANDREW RETTMAN Today @ 08:15 CET EUOBSERVER / BRUSSELS - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has made fun of the World Trade Organisation and the EU ambassador in Moscow in the run-up to an EU-Russia summit.

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 194 of194
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you afraid to reveal your ethnicity?

I,m white european, grew up as a christian, realised at college that, religion and capitalism were just about the two worst evils to befall mankind.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I,m white european, grew up as a christian, realised at college that, religion and capitalism were just about the two worst evils to befall mankind.
Which country were you and your parents born in?

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

-Farah- wrote:
<quoted text>
you be gone fascist troll!
If they are propaganda why can't you dispute them??? Oh that is right you only regurgitate media talking points! Interesting that you seem to have such a problem with my religious affiliation, yet expect us to believe that you are interfering in Libya to help people who share that exact religion! LMAO!!!!
Yes nitwit I have a BIG problem with your religion! Look below. This is how YOUR types meeter out justice? THIS is what you religion does? All because a woman wore pants??????? If THIS is what you and yours support you all need to be set on fire and put out with an axe! SICK and DISGUSTING!!! A peaceful religion my FOOT!! Now be gone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
JimBob

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

amp wrote:
<quoted text>
Kadaffi is in no office to be elected. He is not a prime minister not a president or any one else. So your accusations that he is a dictator is BS.
Lybian forces did not shoot to civilians, they shot paid by CIA monachists (the chief of NATO rebel forces is an agent of CIA) mecernaries from all over the world and criminals who was set free from jails by NATO rebels.
Misratah is under government controll since May. You media simply lie to you that it is under controll of NATO rebels and being atacked by Lybian forces. There are clashes in Bengazi. I think Lybia will be leberated from NATO rats soon.
Your own Russian RT news Al Jazeera and Al Arabiya all say Misrata is a rebel held city.
So much for your conspiracy theory better get a new one. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Which country were you and your parents born in?

Why the interest?
Romanov.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Why the interest?
Romanov.
It's because you belong to a group of people on here who fight tooth and nail for Russia while claiming to have no links with it. You ethnic background may give a clue why.

“The cow herder of Montenegro”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

Some of us are objective, some fight for what they believe & some are just plain stupid like the above Dimwit.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

Pesky army wrote:
Some of us are objective, some fight for what they believe & some are just plain stupid like the above Dimwit.
And some are just dumb SLOvaks, the lowest life form known to exist:)

“The cow herder of Montenegro”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

Dimwit,

you should refrain from posting anything here !
We all know you have no clue about anything.
Just book your flight to NJ, Ape´s expecting you to lick his butt.
Pro Ukraine

Portsmouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Pesky army wrote:
Dimwit,
you should refrain from posting anything here !
We all know you have no clue about anything.
Just book your flight to NJ, Ape´s expecting you to lick his butt.
Why have you posted that piocture pf youirself in your avatar? You were one ugly dumb SLOvak kid.
Pro Ukraine

Portsmouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

picture not piocture

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>It's because you belong to a group of people on here who fight tooth and nail for Russia while claiming to have no links with it. You ethnic background may give a clue why.

Ok, my great granfather was russian, his wife my great grandmother, came from the House of Braganca in Portugal, my grandfather was born in St Petersburg.
They came to Britain when my grandfather was 9 years old.
I was married in St Petersburg, in the Kazansky Cathedral by Father Konstantine.
Hopefully this has been informative.

I remain, your faithful servant...Romanov.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Ok, my great granfather was russian, his wife my great grandmother, came from the House of Braganca in Portugal, my grandfather was born in St Petersburg.
They came to Britain when my grandfather was 9 years old.
I was married in St Petersburg, in the Kazansky Cathedral by Father Konstantine.
Hopefully this has been informative.
I remain, your faithful servant...Romanov.
I can see that you don't want to reveal your true ethnic origins, there was no need to post a fairytale, you are not descended from the Romanovs. It's ok, non importa.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>I can see that you don't want to reveal your true ethnic origins, there was no need to post a fairytale, you are not descended from the Romanovs. It's ok, non importa.

That is an insult.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 194 of194
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••