ECONOMY: Serbs, Croats And Slovenes R...

ECONOMY: Serbs, Croats And Slovenes Revive Old 'Kingdom'

There are 12 comments on the Inter Press Service story from Apr 8, 2011, titled ECONOMY: Serbs, Croats And Slovenes Revive Old 'Kingdom'. In it, Inter Press Service reports that:

BELGRADE, Apr 8, 2011 - Two decades after former Yugoslavia fell apart, leaders of the newly created nations of Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia met earlier this month to agree on joint economic strategy, putting some of the effects of wars of the 1990s finally behind them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inter Press Service.

koolman

Leonia, NJ

#1 Apr 10, 2011
any economist or geo-political stratagist understands the basic nature of free-market societys and open trade! the balkan penninsula is a bridge between western,eastern europe and the middle east!

croats and serbs need to be wise on this matter and use there geo-political location on the map wisely!! location! location! location!!

bok

Since: Dec 10

Seattle

#2 Apr 10, 2011
I think this is really exciting news; it’s good that they are realizing as small countries they are limited in how much influence they have but when they join forces there is stronger positive growth for all.

“There is also the CEFTA (Central Europe Free Agreement), which represents the first multilateral agreement in the region made up of Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Kosovo, Moldavia, Montenegro, Romania and Serbia since 2006. One should not forget that this successful effort (CEFTA) has brought clear benefits to all member nations, and with the trilateral meeting (Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia), there are certain possibilities for improvement of the economy and economic cooperation," economy expert Goran Nikolic said.”

I thought that was rather interesting, and it gives hope! It is pretty devastating that Yugoslavia no longer exist :(, however seeing these countries realizing that unless they work together and have shared goals they will be easily exploited is a good thing!
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Lempäälä, Finland

#3 Apr 10, 2011
koolman wrote:
any economist or geo-political stratagist understands the basic nature of free-market societys and open trade! the balkan penninsula is a bridge between western,eastern europe and the middle east!
croats and serbs need to be wise on this matter and use there geo-political location on the map wisely!! location! location! location!!
bok
LOLZ! Balkan people are known prostitutes for Britain. How many sluts there got [email protected] by John Bull this year alone.
koolman

Leonia, NJ

#4 Apr 10, 2011
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLZ! Balkan people are known prostitutes for Britain. How many sluts there got [email protected] by John Bull this year alone.
i happen to be a big fan of ben english and kirrian lee personaly,however i aint to sure about john bull??..anyway my alltime favriot porn stars are puma swade,memphis monroe,riki raxx,minka and candy manson

p.s are you scandanavian?? do you need a list of well known porn stars and call girls from your countries??

bok
koolman

Leonia, NJ

#5 Apr 10, 2011
-Farah- wrote:
I think this is really exciting news; it’s good that they are realizing as small countries they are limited in how much influence they have but when they join forces there is stronger positive growth for all.
“There is also the CEFTA (Central Europe Free Agreement), which represents the first multilateral agreement in the region made up of Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Kosovo, Moldavia, Montenegro, Romania and Serbia since 2006. One should not forget that this successful effort (CEFTA) has brought clear benefits to all member nations, and with the trilateral meeting (Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia), there are certain possibilities for improvement of the economy and economic cooperation," economy expert Goran Nikolic said.”
I thought that was rather interesting, and it gives hope! It is pretty devastating that Yugoslavia no longer exist :(, however seeing these countries realizing that unless they work together and have shared goals they will be easily exploited is a good thing!
i agree but only economicaly,religiously and politicaly is out of the question for them! i know i sound strange how can this be possible??? well its simple the rich love money and the wealth of that region dont give a rats ass about national pride! they care about there own personal capital growth and if it means bilateral cooperartion they will do what it takes to get it done!

bok
lulu

UK

#6 Apr 10, 2011
koolman wrote:
<quoted text>i happen to be a big fan of ben english and kirrian lee personaly,however i aint to sure about john bull??..anyway my alltime favriot porn stars are puma swade,memphis monroe,riki raxx,minka and candy manson
p.s are you scandanavian?? do you need a list of well known porn stars and call girls from your countries??
bok
Koolman, John Bull is an imaginary figure who is personification of England. Something similar to Uncle Sam in America. John Bull is fat, and not very attractive man.
http://www.historic-uk.com/CultureUK/JohnBull...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bull

on je hteo reci da se "Balkanci" prodaju Englezima. Bar tako mislim.
power of serbs

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Apr 10, 2011
we all know this will happen eventually because in reality there is so many serbs,croats and slovenes we are all good with each other except a little minority of racists and some hatred but one thing for sure we hate the shitbans and that we all can agree on lol because thats the truth.
koolman

Leonia, NJ

#8 Apr 10, 2011
lulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Koolman, John Bull is an imaginary figure who is personification of England. Something similar to Uncle Sam in America. John Bull is fat, and not very attractive man.
http://www.historic-uk.com/CultureUK/JohnBull...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bull
on je hteo reci da se "Balkanci" prodaju Englezima. Bar tako mislim.
.....your links look like british propaganda posters!!

p.s king nokia from finland made it sound like john bull was a british pornstar that i wasnt fammiliar with!

bok
hmm

Europe

#9 Apr 10, 2011
Serbs and Croats will fight each other again.

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#10 Apr 10, 2011
"Millions of people the world over are joining together to rebuild their local economies and communities. They are supporting locally owned human-scale businesses and family farms, developing local financial institutions, reclaiming farm and forest lands, changing land use policies to concentrate population in compact communities that reduce automobile dependence, retrofitting their buildings for energy conservation, and otherwise working toward local self reliance in food, energy, and other basic essentials.

By taking control of their lives, and building resilient local economies that use local resources and employ local people to meet local needs under local control, they are declaring their independence from the colonial domination of Wall Street corporations."---David Korten

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Apr 10, 2011
power of serbs wrote:
we all know this will happen eventually because in reality there is so many serbs,croats and slovenes we are all good with each other except a little minority of racists and some hatred but one thing for sure we hate the shitbans and that we all can agree on lol because thats the truth.
haha is it that time of month again for u? Haha u no what's funny. Everyone sees ur comments and everyone laughs at u. Ur makeing a fool out of urself. Ur the biggest retard on this forum. Its funny because even ur fellow serbs don't like u. U have some mental issues that needs to be checked. Ur are really one cracked out serb. U make serbia proud
power of serbs

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Apr 11, 2011
ALBOZ4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> haha is it that time of month again for u? Haha u no what's funny. Everyone sees ur comments and everyone laughs at u. Ur makeing a fool out of urself. Ur the biggest retard on this forum. Its funny because even ur fellow serbs don't like u. U have some mental issues that needs to be checked. Ur are really one cracked out serb. U make serbia proud
the only clowns on the SERBIAN forum is you shitbans you should just be on the turkish gypsy forums or the azerbaijan gypsy forum where you came from because your nothing but a form of gypsy bye bye as you could see croats nor anyone likes you so get lost loser lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sochi, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IPC Opens Suspension Proceedings Against NPC Ru... Fri PUTINs JUNKIES 1
News IAAF issues guidelines on Russian track athletes Jul 18 PUTINs JUNKIES 4
News Crimea Sees Sharp Drop in Russian Tourists Jun '16 OCCUPIED CRIMEA 14
News Doping lab stands quiet as Russia swept by scan... May '16 RUSSKI STAY HOME 3
News Kerry at G7: No apology for Hiroshima May '16 George 34
News Putin may visit in December, meet Abe in Yamaguchi May '16 Russian Ainu 2
News The Latest: Putin says second pilot rescued, no... (Nov '15) May '16 bluestreak returns 19
More from around the web