Russia: Suicide bomber attacked the M...

Russia: Suicide bomber attacked the Moscow airport killing at least 31

There are 51 comments on the Alabama Live story from Jan 24, 2011, titled Russia: Suicide bomber attacked the Moscow airport killing at least 31. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

A suicide bomber set off an explosion that ripped through Moscow's busiest airport on Monday, coating its international arrivals terminal in blood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kaiser

Hochheim, Germany

#46 Jan 28, 2011
Small Town America wrote:
<quoted text>a lot, and mostly by other chechens
Don´t listen to him he knows nothing about the chechens and about their culture. If you are looking for answers look under wikipedia
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Lempäälä, Finland

#47 Jan 28, 2011
Armen wrote:
<quoted text>but was not Stalin a Georgian?...and his henchmen Beria (who commanded expalsion of Chechens) a Georgian too? As far as I remember those were Russian leaders (Khrushchev or Brezhnev)who lifted Stalin's orders and permited Chechens to come back to their motherland...You have not commented about Doku Umarov, though and his world Khaliphate aspirations....By the way-I consider REAL Chechens to be people of honour, but REAL Chechens distanced themselves from those terrorists who commit terrorist acts and they (Real Chechens) sided with Russians after 1999 because they realised that Islamists who introduced sharia courts and other "sweets" in the period of de-facto independance of 1996-1999 was not smth. they really wanted. Secular Independance moovement (represented by Ahmed Zakaev) appeared too weak and Islamists too strong - so Chechens realised that in case of Independance they would be supressed by Islamist-Jihadist elite which would be much more hash and brutal then Russian rule in 1960-s-1980-s was...so majority sided with Russians as it is their chance for normal life and development and confessing moderate Islam which is traditional for Chechnya ( look how Grozny is rebuild !-the biggest in Europe Mosk erected 2 years ago,even the complex of 40-storey buildings of new buisiness centre is nearly completed and will be opened this year !- google for photos of Grozny buisiness centre)...As for 450 000 non-Chechens living in Chechnya in 1980-s - here is the source about Russians "At the end of the Soviet era, ethnic Russians (including Cossacks) comprised about 23% of the population (269,000 in 1989)"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechnya#Demogra...
others were non-Chechens and non-Russians - Armenians, Ukrainians, Tatar, some other ethnicities in small numbers - alltogeather more then 400 000 - 450 000 non-Chechens. Now NEARLY ALL of them fled to Russia proper or exterminated by Islamists....And my source is not Russianas you see - it is English Wiki...also a lot of other sources.
NKVD chief Khomenko who deported those chechens sure as hell does not sound like a georgian name to me. It seems like a russian or a ukrainian surname.

500 000 non-chechens? That figure sounds a bit too high. Anyway most of them came to Chechnya after your hero Stalin deported the indigenous people of Chechnya.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Lempäälä, Finland

#48 Jan 28, 2011
Armen wrote:
<quoted text>Stalin a leader of ALL Russians? Do you know that 5 million Russians sacrificed their lifes struggling against Communist Revolution in civil war 1917-1922? Do you know that 20 million Russians were executed or sentenced to Gulag by Stalin? Do you know that majority of Red Army soldjers were not Russians? Don'tpretend THAT YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT SOLDJENIRSIN AND "ARCHIPELAGI GULAG" - Stalin leader of Russians?- to the same extend as he was a leader of Chechens - or you want to say there were no Chechens among comminists and in KGB?
LOL !!!....as for Zakaev - again - you got de-facto Independance in 1996 after Rusians withdrew troops - Did you manage to preserve it secular and civilised?- no way - Islamists took over and invaded Dagestan...You know that all. Zakaev have no forces , Islamists do have forces and support from Al-Qaida...the only way for honest Chechens to live free abd not oppressed by foreigh Islamists is to side with Russia - but take note - majority of Russians don't want Chechnya to be part of Russia now and you may be in trouble if one day another person will become the President of Russia and will just say - "lets get rid of this ballast,let them go away"and you'll get Independance...Then you are in trouble really...Al_qaida will not leave you alone - their 5th collumn is difficult even for Russia to eradicate - imagine who will win if you are left alone in front of them...Will Zakaev be able top do anything?- no - he will not be even able tpo come back from London as they will execute him in the airport - don't you know that they call him murtad? You would be classified the same way. So think better before hating Russians and supporting terrorists.
ha ha ha isn"t it funny how non-russian nationalities in the Russian borders fought against commies while russian peasants supported Bronstein and Ulyanov to the fullest extent.

You also seem to forget that alot of chechens were part of the Russian Caucasus army in WW1. Kemal and von Sanders would have [email protected] Russia if not for those chechens helping Yudenich and other low-lifes.

Kemal was the best general in the Middle East and Caucasus during WW1. No doubt about that. Sanders respected the man as did the rest of his german kameraden.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Lempäälä, Finland

#49 Jan 28, 2011
But my humble opinion is that Gallipoli and other more important fronts prevented turks from marching all the way to Rostov.

Only thing better russians had was the navy. Imperial Air force was tied against the germans so it had no affect to the Caucasus campaign.

Still only victor of WW1 was the United States. American military industrial complex fooled everybody. Tsar, Sultan, Kaiser.... everyone.

Its not hard to see who were behind all of it. Henry Morgenthau and rest of the hook nosed scum.
Small Town America

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#50 Jan 28, 2011
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha isn"t it funny how non-russian nationalities in the Russian borders fought against commies while russian peasants supported Bronstein and Ulyanov to the fullest extent.
You also seem to forget that alot of chechens were part of the Russian Caucasus army in WW1. Kemal and von Sanders would have [email protected] Russia if not for those chechens helping Yudenich and other low-lifes.
Kemal was the best general in the Middle East and Caucasus during WW1. No doubt about that. Sanders respected the man as did the rest of his german kameraden.
all your generals are the best and all of them eventually were f.cked by Russians - ROFL !!!...You ofcource do remember the figures about Russian "support" for bolshevics- there were a lot about it on this forum - Bolshevics NEVER had majority support among Russians (even Estonians gave them more votes)- that is why Lenin had to commit a coup (but not legal elections) and relied on Latvian Red Rifles (whom he called the Red Army)throughout several months of 1917 and 1918 - exactly because he had NO legal support among Russians and you know that...
Small Town America

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#51 Jan 28, 2011
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
But my humble opinion is that Gallipoli and other more important fronts prevented turks from marching all the way to Rostov.
Only thing better russians had was the navy. Imperial Air force was tied against the germans so it had no affect to the Caucasus campaign.
Still only victor of WW1 was the United States. American military industrial complex fooled everybody. Tsar, Sultan, Kaiser.... everyone.
Its not hard to see who were behind all of it. Henry Morgenthau and rest of the hook nosed scum.
How old was Morgenthau during WW1? Also to add to your Russian-bolshevic relations issue - why then Russians toppled them during 1991 august 19-22 events and effectivelly abolished CPSU (Communist Party of Soviet Union), eh?...by the way contemporary CPRF (communist party of Russian Federation (with less then 10% in Parlament)- so this CPRF had to register itselve as a "new one" in 1992 whining that in Finland there was a communist party and in France and even in USA and it was not-democratic not to register them as they were not (ha-ha-ha!) the old CPSU - and new "democrats" and "euroliberals" started to whine that it would be undemocratic not to register them ...)You sure, don't know all that, don't you? Its not that facts result in your atitude towards Russians, but quite opposite - you hate Russians and you try to falsify facts to make your hate a legitimate one. Very sad, because Russians generally respect Finns.
Adolf Hitler

Hamburg, Germany

#52 Jan 28, 2011
Small Town America wrote:
<quoted text>all your generals are the best and all of them eventually were f.cked by Russians - ROFL !!!...You ofcource do remember the figures about Russian "support" for bolshevics- there were a lot about it on this forum - Bolshevics NEVER had majority support among Russians (even Estonians gave them more votes)- that is why Lenin had to commit a coup (but not legal elections) and relied on Latvian Red Rifles (whom he called the Red Army)throughout several months of 1917 and 1918 - exactly because he had NO legal support among Russians and you know that...
Small Town America, is blinded by the thought of Lenin´s and Putin balls in his mouth.

Adolf Hitler

Hamburg, Germany

#53 Jan 28, 2011
Excuse me, I miss spelled Putin´s balls in his mouth.
Small Town America

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#54 Jan 28, 2011
Adolf Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
Small Town America, is blinded by the thought of Lenin´s and Putin balls in his mouth.
now I understan why Chechens blow themselves up - too many idiots among them...even if they learn how to read, they can't comprehend the text
Small Town America UGX

Pleasantville, NJ

#56 Jan 28, 2011
Original guns not fake wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf are you trying to say????
The imposter does not know what he is trying to say. He can not think straight. That is why he uses my nick. He thinks by doing so, it will give him more intelligence.
Adolf Hitler

Brandenburg, Germany

#59 Feb 1, 2011
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
The imposter does not know what he is trying to say. He can not think straight. That is why he uses my nick. He thinks by doing so, it will give him more intelligence.
Bullshit.Never used your stupid nick it would give me more headache sinking down to you level.Moron

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sochi, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IAAF issues guidelines on Russian track athletes 8 hr Test 2
News Crimea Sees Sharp Drop in Russian Tourists Jun 9 OCCUPIED CRIMEA 14
News Doping lab stands quiet as Russia swept by scan... May 30 RUSSKI STAY HOME 3
News Kerry at G7: No apology for Hiroshima May 30 George 34
News Putin may visit in December, meet Abe in Yamaguchi May '16 Russian Ainu 2
News The Latest: Putin says second pilot rescued, no... (Nov '15) May '16 bluestreak returns 19
News Putin warns Russia will respond to NATO missile... May '16 PUTIN the CLOWN 1
More from around the web