Russia: Suicide bomber attacked the Moscow airport killing at least 31

Jan 24, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Alabama Live

A suicide bomber set off an explosion that ripped through Moscow's busiest airport on Monday, coating its international arrivals terminal in blood.

Comments
21 - 40 of 51 Comments Last updated Feb 1, 2011
Adolf Hitler

Köln, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

British Expat wrote:

Do you mean like the germs did in WW1 & WW11?

The serbs were responsible for WW1 but thatīs another story.
The russians are responsible for the genocide in the caucasus since decades and nobody in the western world is talking about that.
Adolf Hitler

Köln, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

British Expat

Wow man... I'm chechen, and I never heard such bullshit. Chechens are the most peaceful people in the world. Don't say stupid things like that.

Almost the whole world believes we are terrorists because of russian propaganda. Do you know how much innocent chechens died since Russia stole our land ? There's no single chechen in the world that hasn't lost a close friend or relative. Do you know that ?!

We only want our land back. Nobody can make us kneel !
Armen

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

Adolf Hitler wrote:
British Expat
Wow man... I'm chechen, and I never heard such bullshit. Chechens are the most peaceful people in the world. Don't say stupid things like that.
Almost the whole world believes we are terrorists because of russian propaganda. Do you know how much innocent chechens died since Russia stole our land ? There's no single chechen in the world that hasn't lost a close friend or relative. Do you know that ?!
you want Khaliphate allover the world as your Jihadist leader Doku Umarov openly claimed ,not your land (your land is already 100% Chechen in ethnic content as all 450 000 non-Chechens who had lived in Chechnya in 1980-s (Russians,Ukrainians, Armenians) fled or were killed by you)- so don't try to lie here. Nobody is making you kneel - go ask REAL Chechens now in Chechnya - majority are fed up with your Al-Qaida and vahhabists (salafi)- all law enforcement in Chechenya is now Chechen police and Chechen spetznaz consisting of Chechens only-they will chop your head the next day you'll show up in Chechnya with your propaganda.
Adolf Hitler

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

@Armen

You say 450 000 non-Chechens who had lived in Chechnya in 1980-s (Russians,Ukrainians, Armenians) fled or were killed by you)- can you prove us what you say?

Iam chechen origin not citizen donīt get me wrong I never was in Chechniya my grand grand parents came from there.Iam not lying.
What happened with the 100 of thousands chechens and germans who were killed by stalin TROOPS who were deported to siberia after the ww2?
Armen

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

Adolf Hitler wrote:
@Armen
You say 450 000 non-Chechens who had lived in Chechnya in 1980-s (Russians,Ukrainians, Armenians) fled or were killed by you)- can you prove us what you say?
Iam chechen origin not citizen donīt get me wrong I never was in Chechniya my grand grand parents came from there.Iam not lying.
What happened with the 100 of thousands chechens and germans who were killed by stalin TROOPS who were deported to siberia after the ww2?
but was not Stalin a Georgian?...and his henchmen Beria (who commanded expalsion of Chechens) a Georgian too? As far as I remember those were Russian leaders (Khrushchev or Brezhnev)who lifted Stalin's orders and permited Chechens to come back to their motherland...You have not commented about Doku Umarov, though and his world Khaliphate aspirations....By the way-I consider REAL Chechens to be people of honour, but REAL Chechens distanced themselves from those terrorists who commit terrorist acts and they (Real Chechens) sided with Russians after 1999 because they realised that Islamists who introduced sharia courts and other "sweets" in the period of de-facto independance of 1996-1999 was not smth. they really wanted. Secular Independance moovement (represented by Ahmed Zakaev) appeared too weak and Islamists too strong - so Chechens realised that in case of Independance they would be supressed by Islamist-Jihadist elite which would be much more hash and brutal then Russian rule in 1960-s-1980-s was...so majority sided with Russians as it is their chance for normal life and development and confessing moderate Islam which is traditional for Chechnya ( look how Grozny is rebuild !-the biggest in Europe Mosk erected 2 years ago,even the complex of 40-storey buildings of new buisiness centre is nearly completed and will be opened this year !- google for photos of Grozny buisiness centre)...As for 450 000 non-Chechens living in Chechnya in 1980-s - here is the source about Russians "At the end of the Soviet era, ethnic Russians (including Cossacks) comprised about 23% of the population (269,000 in 1989)"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechnya#Demogra...

others were non-Chechens and non-Russians - Armenians, Ukrainians, Tatar, some other ethnicities in small numbers - alltogeather more then 400 000 - 450 000 non-Chechens. Now NEARLY ALL of them fled to Russia proper or exterminated by Islamists....And my source is not Russianas you see - it is English Wiki...also a lot of other sources.
Adolf Hitler

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

@Armen

Iam Akhmed Zakaev supporter not Doku Umarov thatīs my point. About Stalin wasnīt he the leader of all russians. About the ppl that you mentioned they all fled from the russian army mostly. You forgot the Zarist. He is the reason why my grand grand parents fled to jordan.
Adolf Hitler

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

The ppl didnīt fled in 80īs (SOVIET ERA)
That was during the first and the second chechniya war afer the russian invasion. A real chechen has nothing to do with the fundamentalist like Basayev who is originaly dagestani. Real chechens fight for they country and their culture. I hate those terrorist who act like that and kill innocent ppl.Those ppl arenīt real chechens.You better listen to a man who knows what he is saying.Iam born in West Berlin by the way.
Adolf Hitler

Köln, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

The zar Nikolaus II is the reason why my grand grand parents fled to jordan beside groups like ingushetians and other ethnic groups like circassians dagestaniīs and armenians who live there among the arabs.

Putin is on the way to become the next zar. This marionette goverment in Grozny is put together by Putin personally. Members of the opposition are murdered or accused of the terror.Sad but true.
British Expat

Aigues-vives, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

Adolf Hitler wrote:
British Expat
So you reckon that the mentally ill/brainwashed suicide bomber is the answer?
British Expat

Aigues-vives, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

Adolf Hitler wrote:
The ppl didnīt fled in 80īs (SOVIET ERA)
That was during the first and the second chechniya war afer the russian invasion. A real chechen has nothing to do with the fundamentalist like Basayev who is originaly dagestani. Real chechens fight for they country and their culture. I hate those terrorist who act like that and kill innocent ppl.Those ppl arenīt real chechens.You better listen to a man who knows what he is saying.Iam born in West Berlin by the way.
A personal question, if I may! Are you religous?
Adolf Hitler

Köln, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

A very good and complicated question. I believe in god.
Adolf Hitler

Köln, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

I donīt practice the islam.Iam more catholic eduacated.But I respect my parents who practice the islam and my relatives. I donīt give a fuck about the other muslim groups and ethnics I donīt like them u know arabs, turks etc.. I concider myself as a moderat racist chechen who tries to survive in this crazy world.
British Expat

Aigues-vives, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

Adolf Hitler wrote:
A very good and complicated question. I believe in god.
Somehow I had already guessed it! It explains your posts.
Armen

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Adolf Hitler wrote:
@Armen
Iam Akhmed Zakaev supporter not Doku Umarov thatīs my point. About Stalin wasnīt he the leader of all russians. About the ppl that you mentioned they all fled from the russian army mostly. You forgot the Zarist. He is the reason why my grand grand parents fled to jordan.
Stalin a leader of ALL Russians? Do you know that 5 million Russians sacrificed their lifes struggling against Communist Revolution in civil war 1917-1922? Do you know that 20 million Russians were executed or sentenced to Gulag by Stalin? Do you know that majority of Red Army soldjers were not Russians? Don'tpretend THAT YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT SOLDJENIRSIN AND "ARCHIPELAGI GULAG" - Stalin leader of Russians?- to the same extend as he was a leader of Chechens - or you want to say there were no Chechens among comminists and in KGB?
LOL !!!....as for Zakaev - again - you got de-facto Independance in 1996 after Rusians withdrew troops - Did you manage to preserve it secular and civilised?- no way - Islamists took over and invaded Dagestan...You know that all. Zakaev have no forces , Islamists do have forces and support from Al-Qaida...the only way for honest Chechens to live free abd not oppressed by foreigh Islamists is to side with Russia - but take note - majority of Russians don't want Chechnya to be part of Russia now and you may be in trouble if one day another person will become the President of Russia and will just say - "lets get rid of this ballast,let them go away"and you'll get Independance...Then you are in trouble really...Al_qaida will not leave you alone - their 5th collumn is difficult even for Russia to eradicate - imagine who will win if you are left alone in front of them...Will Zakaev be able top do anything?- no - he will not be even able tpo come back from London as they will execute him in the airport - don't you know that they call him murtad? You would be classified the same way. So think better before hating Russians and supporting terrorists.
Armen

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

Adolf Hitler wrote:
@Armen
so you remember Tsar?- very vise indeed, what else to say?...Do you know that more Chechens live in Moscow and other Russian cities then in Chechenya proper? They too fled from Russians to Russia?- they fled from war which is condoned by Islamists. It is sad that your atitutde to Russians is so immature and simplified.
Adolf Hitler

Köln, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

@Armen

My grand grand parents fled from the zar. what have they done?
You seems to know alot about chechens but your aguements are weak you always defend the russians all the time. Are you russian origin? You didnīt tell me where you come from.
AbeUG

Putnam Valley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

How many Chechens have been killed in the last 20 years?
Small Town America

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

Adolf Hitler wrote:
@Armen
My grand grand parents fled from the zar. what have they done?
You seems to know alot about chechens but your aguements are weak you always defend the russians all the time. Are you russian origin? You didnīt tell me where you come from.
what the Tsar have to do to contemporary Russians if Russians executed him and all his family?- Are you an idiot, or what? I thought Chechens were not idiots....looks like I have to change my mind...
Small Town America

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

AbeUG wrote:
How many Chechens have been killed in the last 20 years?
a lot, and mostly by other chechens
Original guns not fake

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

Small Town America wrote:
<quoted text>what the Tsar have to do to contemporary Russians if Russians executed him and all his family?- Are you an idiot, or what? I thought Chechens were not idiots....looks like I have to change my mind...
Wtf are you trying to say????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••