Russia: Suicide bomber attacked the Moscow airport killing at least 31

Jan 24, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Alabama Live

A suicide bomber set off an explosion that ripped through Moscow's busiest airport on Monday, coating its international arrivals terminal in blood.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of51
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Sorry For The Innocents...The Russians will deal with this..Unencumbered with OBAMA and HOLDER types.MUSLIM SYMPS!..Revenge ,not justice,will be quick once they capture the TERRORISTS.....the only way...get the info from them to insure no other attack,then execution...Putin has experience with this..The best Man for the job!
Small Town America UGX

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

I always wanted to know how many chucks can a woodchuck chuck ?

But so much with Obama and Holder. They would probably seek community service for those "combatants" working at a chemical factory that makes explosives.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

Russia For Russians, nothing else matters, support the young people rotting in Putins Jails, No treatys with a man who makes mass arrests, he still a commime.

“It's about the American People”

Since: Jun 07

Flushing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

The Jihad war of Islam against humanity and the killing of innocent people according to the Quran is coming to hit Russia that supports the iranian regime and its 13 islamic terrorist organizations that terrroize the entire world.
Some Common Sense

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

I wonder when Americans, Russians and Western Europeans will wake up and understand who are the problem people in the world?

It's two groups who originate from the middle east with inflexible doctrines. Islam and Judaism. One is hell bent on physical terrorism and the other financial.

It's time for Russia and the rest of Europe to unite with the USA. If it means expanding NATO, so be it. The only reason for a missile shield is running globally from America, Western Europe, Former USSR states and Japan spanning the globe aimed south.

If these two groups can not live in peace in a foreign country to their culture, they need to move to Saudi Arabia and Israel. Then they will be among like minded.

I'm sick of these swarthy barbarians and crooks terrorism.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

all of Us who know what the reality of the situation feel as you do.
WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Small Town America UGX wrote:
I always wanted to know how many chucks can a woodchuck chuck ?
But so much with Obama and Holder. They would probably seek community service for those "combatants" working at a chemical factory that makes explosives.
Try this pilgrim...It will LERNT YA!

Using the formula:(W + I)* C where W = the constant of wood, which is well known to be 61, as agreed in many scientific circles. I = the variable in this equation, and stands for the word "if" from the original problem. As there are three circumstances, with 0 equaling the chance that the woodchuck cannot chuck wood, 1 being the theory that the woodchuck can chuck wood but chooses not to, and 2 standing for the probability that the woodchuck can and will chuck wood, we clearly must choose 2 for use in this equation. C = the constant of Chuck Norris, whose presence in any problem involving the word chuck must there, is well known to equal 1.1 of any known being, therefore the final part of this calculation is 1.1. As is clear, this appears to give the answer of (61 + 2)* 1.1 =(63)* 1.1 = 69.3 units of wood.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

and the latest speech is UP chuck ?
Dr Lecter

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

What is Putin's role in this tragedy? How has he benefitted? Was there an enemy of Putin's killed? How will Putin exploit this tragedy?
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

Good Questions
Small Town America UGX

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

WOODCHUCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this pilgrim...It will LERNT YA!
Using the formula:(W + I)* C where W = the constant of wood, which is well known to be 61, as agreed in many scientific circles. I = the variable in this equation, and stands for the word "if" from the original problem. As there are three circumstances, with 0 equaling the chance that the woodchuck cannot chuck wood, 1 being the theory that the woodchuck can chuck wood but chooses not to, and 2 standing for the probability that the woodchuck can and will chuck wood, we clearly must choose 2 for use in this equation. C = the constant of Chuck Norris, whose presence in any problem involving the word chuck must there, is well known to equal 1.1 of any known being, therefore the final part of this calculation is 1.1. As is clear, this appears to give the answer of (61 + 2)* 1.1 =(63)* 1.1 = 69.3 units of wood.
Oh! I did not know that. That sure is a lot of wood chucked. So basically, if a wood chuck wants to chuck wood, he can, but he does not have to. Unless Chuck Norris intervenes. Pregnant wood chucks should not throw wood. But I guess if a wood chuck wants to chuck wooden slivers of wood he did not chuck, he could make wooden tooth -pics from that wood, unless he chucks it. Now, I think I understand it. Thanks!
Deng

Chengdu, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF DELUSIONS OPERATION AND THEIR AL-CIA AGAIN.
Live Free or Die

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

Deng wrote:
Deng or dung. Same thing.
Deng

Chengdu, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

YOU JUST THE DELUSIONAL JONES WITH ANOTHER NAME?

WHY NOT BE HONEST AND STAY WITH THE SAME NAME?

Deng wrote:
Live Free or Die wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Let's see what the islamic apologists have to say.
Adolf Hitler

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

Caucasian fight for human rights and freedom
British Expat

Agde, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

Adolf Hitler wrote:
Caucasian fight for human rights and freedom
Do you mean like the germs did in WW1 & WW11.
British Expat

Agde, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

Deng wrote:
YOU JUST THE DELUSIONAL JONES WITH ANOTHER NAME?
WHY NOT BE HONEST AND STAY WITH THE SAME NAME?
Deng wrote:
Deng or dung. Same thing. <quoted text>
Jones is the resident dumbo on Topix! His forte is fascism. LOL
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

British Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like the germs did in WW1 & WW11.
well at least they tried to stop the spread of this left wing filth, you might look up[ the murders of the Whites by commie mandelas people in Soiuth Africa, or the Knoxville Murders Here in the usa, Might see that White females of Child bearing age are now less than 2% of the planets population, So tewll me What is your solution for the preservation of your family Line ? PUll your head out of your ass,
Karl

Northfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

British Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Jones is the resident dumbo on Topix! His forte is fascism. LOL
And what is your forte, loudmuth. You are attacking others, but where are your core beliefs? Where do you stand? Or squat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of51
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••