Racist Rampage Casts Shadow On Russia...

Racist Rampage Casts Shadow On Russia's 2018 World Cup Dream

There are 1 comment on the Spero News story from Dec 16, 2010, titled Racist Rampage Casts Shadow On Russia's 2018 World Cup Dream. In it, Spero News reports that:

With Muscovites still reeling from a series of violent ethnic clashes, police on December 15 detained more than 1,000 people across the capital to prevent a replay of this past weekend's violence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spero News.

Storm Warning

Cazenovia, WI

#1 Dec 16, 2010
well a few days ago radicals from the far right rioted when pressed by the police in Russia, Then the next Medahev said he would crack down and the next day 2,000 people are arrested, Well here in the USA when People demonstrate we call it democracy. and when the government listens they act on the will of the people, Yet what we see there is more typical communist crap of mass arrests, the next day was way to soon for the police to have the names so they must have simply arrested political opposition leaders, I would not sign anything with this tiger who still has the stripes of 80 years of Murder and lies. The concept that they are no longer reds is bullszhit. We should be preparing our people for dealing with a ruthless enemy who despises freedom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sochi, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Russia may sever diplomatic ties with Ukraine Aug 13 George 2
News IPC Opens Suspension Proceedings Against NPC Ru... Aug 8 PUTINs JUNKIES 4
News Kerry at G7: No apology for Hiroshima Aug 8 George 36
News IAAF issues guidelines on Russian track athletes Jul '16 PUTINs JUNKIES 4
News Crimea Sees Sharp Drop in Russian Tourists Jun '16 OCCUPIED CRIMEA 14
News Doping lab stands quiet as Russia swept by scan... May '16 RUSSKI STAY HOME 3
News Putin may visit in December, meet Abe in Yamaguchi May '16 Russian Ainu 2
More from around the web