Russia's Putin tells critic his stunts were staged

Sep 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHIO

Russian President Vladimir Putin chairs a meeting on overcoming the aftermath of the recent flood in Krymsk, in the Bocharov Ruchei residence in the Black Sea resort of Sochi, Russia, Thursday, Sept.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 14, 2012
smart poster

Egg Harbor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Really ! Geez !! Staged like his election? WOW !! he sure fooled a lot of people.

But what about his dressing up and flying like a goose. He was really mad at those geese that did not follow him. He called them condom geese.

So putin is artificial. I guess he is. Even his face lift is falling apart. It looks like he has aged 25 years in eleven months.
PussyRiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Where are his supporters now? Where is Stephanya?
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

One thing is certain. His opposition is real, and his dictatorial powers are real. He has taken the rights and freedom away from his people, and imposed brutal punishment to those who object to his dictatorship.

I guess hmmm, Maxie, et al. love their artificial Ruler cause he hates America and they love geese. At least Maxie is a bird lover.

In history, we have "Pretender" kings, now we have Putin as the "Artificial Dictator".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••