UK Police Charge Man With Terror Offe...

UK Police Charge Man With Terror Offense

There are 47 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jul 15, 2007, titled UK Police Charge Man With Terror Offense . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

“These are people who he lived with, may have worked with, and certainly associated with”

An Indian doctor arrested the same day his brother allegedly drove a Jeep into Glasgow's main airport was charged with a terrorism offense in Britain on Saturday. A distant cousin in Australia was also charged in the failed attacks in London and Glasgow.

Sabeel Ahmed, of Liverpool, became the third person to face charges in the alleged plot. He was charged with withholding information that could prevent an act of terrorism, police said in a statement. Ahmed appears in court in London on Monday. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Elias

Australia

#41 Jul 20, 2007
templar wrote:
<quoted text>So the answer to the problem is to raid none of them is that your answer. Bungled raids also consist of false addresses given, bad intel etc. You just dont get it do you. Can you tell me where this eutopia is that wish to live in. It doesnt exist and never will. Yes mistakes are made did i suggest or say they werent, no i never said they werent. If the police were to stop upholding the law due mistakes that MAY be made they would do nothing ya fool. You have the ability to find the worse in anything, to find fault at every opportunity, yet NEVER suggest any answers. Typical of a profesional moaner, i can hear you now,( the cup aint half empty its half full and ill defend my stance till i die ) ya just dont get it do ya. I hardly ever see a positive post in here from you its just continual moan moan moan. Dont matter the subject its just moan moan moan. Why dont ya get a budgie and moan at that everyday,( it wont care either ).
all I ask is consistency in dealing with "ethnics"- that to much to ask?
Elias

Australia

#42 Jul 20, 2007
Templar - If you noticed (unless you live under Wave rock) there has been a general increase in the bad press muslims get - most of it is baseless

When a nuetral muslim tries to interject admist the "hate mail" you seem to consider that moaning?

How nieve you are to think that a muslim individual in a democratic country has no right to question the prevailing policies or incedents in Australia!

Its blatantly obvious Australia is great country - there are good people and bad people here - no more or less than anywhere else.

You suggesting that because Australia is wealthy and migrants get a good deal is sufficient to placate or silence "ethnics" or "muslims" from questioning the system is bollocks!- thats how a democratic system works - by allowing all citizens to scrutinise and question the system

If you are sensitive about a muslim Australian living in AustraLia asking questions then you are prejudiced - simple answer
Smitty

Seattle, WA

#43 Jul 20, 2007
How many terrorists attacks do we have to have in the western countries, until the governments give us the green light to round them up and ship them out. I must admit after seeing the islamic torture videos, nothing would make me more happy than to see a bulldozer ar a wrecking ball level a mosque.
In my eyes, it would be a glorious sight, and some payback for 911. I will bring my wife and kids for the entertainment. Lets restore peace.
Smitty

Seattle, WA

#44 Jul 20, 2007
Elias wrote:
Templar - If you noticed (unless you live under Wave rock) there has been a general increase in the bad press muslims get - most of it is baseless
When a nuetral muslim tries to interject admist the "hate mail" you seem to consider that moaning?
How nieve you are to think that a muslim individual in a democratic country has no right to question the prevailing policies or incedents in Australia!
Its blatantly obvious Australia is great country - there are good people and bad people here - no more or less than anywhere else.
You suggesting that because Australia is wealthy and migrants get a good deal is sufficient to placate or silence "ethnics" or "muslims" from questioning the system is bollocks!- thats how a democratic system works - by allowing all citizens to scrutinise and question the system
If you are sensitive about a muslim Australian living in AustraLia asking questions then you are prejudiced - simple answer
Elias abandon your faith. Mohammed was a false prophet. Do not allie yourself with the evil one.
If you are a good man, you will abandon islam.
Islam is the devil religion. We wish you the best.
Elias

Australia

#45 Jul 21, 2007
Smitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Elias abandon your faith. Mohammed was a false prophet. Do not allie yourself with the evil one.
If you are a good man, you will abandon islam.
Islam is the devil religion. We wish you the best.
Thanks Smitty - At the end of the day everyone is responsible for their own soul

My form of islam is inclusive of all people - If Im right - we all end up moving to a better place - If im wrong - I guess it wont matter
Mr Giblets

India

#46 Jul 21, 2007
Elias wrote:
do you really think that democracy and Islam are compatible ? they are not. There are no islamic democracies. I do not think that there can be a democratic moslem any more than a democratic Nazi or Marxist.
Elias

Australia

#47 Jul 21, 2007
Mr Giblets wrote:
<quoted text>do you really think that democracy and Islam are compatible ? they are not. There are no islamic democracies. I do not think that there can be a democratic moslem any more than a democratic Nazi or Marxist.
Giblets - let me remind you, Australia and the UK have enshrined in their constitution freedom of religion. This allows you the freedom to practice whatever religion you like - provided you dont break other laws or harm others

Until the constituion is changed - people like yourself risk the wrath of the authorities by provoking an aussalt on innocent law abiding citizens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sim, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haneef to Stay in Custody in Australia (Jul '07) Sep '07 Pessimist 295
More from around the web