Russian Parliament Moves to Expel Ant...

Russian Parliament Moves to Expel Anti-Kremlin Member

There are 1 comment on the Wall Street Journal story from Sep 10, 2012, titled Russian Parliament Moves to Expel Anti-Kremlin Member. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Dow Jones Reprints: This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only. To order presentation-ready copies for distribution to your colleagues, clients or customers, use the Order Reprints tool at the bottom of any article or visit MOSCOW - Russia's parliament moved to expel an outspoken member of the opposition for alleged ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Egg Harbor City, NJ

#1 Sep 10, 2012
And the kremlim and puin do it again. Such is the dictatorship russian condoms live under. Stack the deck and kill the opposition. And the russian opposition, though frustrated, meekily go about grazing in the sheep pasturesof Russia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samarskaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EU antitrust regulators say awaiting Gazprom co... 3 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News The breathtaking Russian problem that awaits ou... 4 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Russia's Putin: I have no idea who hacked U.S. ... 10 hr TRUMP LIES HE LIES 145
News Why it Matters: Russia Tue RUSSIA in DECLINE 7
News The Latest: Turkey trades fire with Syrian Kurd... Oct 24 RUSSKI GO HOME 9
News Russia, Syria halt Aleppo airstrikes ahead of 8... Oct 24 RUSSIAN WAR CRIMES 44
News Russian indicted on charges he hacked LinkedIn Oct 22 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web