Russian Blogger Navalny Barred from '...

Russian Blogger Navalny Barred from 'Pussy Riot' Trial

There are 1 comment on the Sofia News Agency story from Aug 3, 2012, titled Russian Blogger Navalny Barred from 'Pussy Riot' Trial. In it, Sofia News Agency reports that:

Russian opposition leader and anti-corruption blogger Alexei Navalny speaks to journalists after he faced formal charges at the Investigative Committee building in Moscow, Russia, 31 July 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sofia News Agency.

Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#1 Aug 3, 2012
Ah! The wonderful world of the Russian utopia as provided by the Saint god of Russia, the pigmy Putin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samarskaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parades to Celebrate 71st Anniversary of End of... May 17 NAZI SOVIET ALLIANCE 34
News Crimean Tatars celebrate Eurovision win, Russia... May 17 George 9
News Putin: 'I will say this clearly: There are no R... (Apr '15) May 17 George 21
News Putin warns Russia will respond to NATO missile... May 16 PUTIN the CLOWN 1
News Crimean Tatars celebrate Eurovision win, Russia... May 16 RUSSIAs GENOCIDES 1
News Crimean Tatars celebrate Eurovision win, Russia... May 16 UKRAINE WINS 7
News Russian military plans buildup from West to Pac... May 1 PAPER TIGER PUTIN 7
More from around the web