Russian protest leader Navalny faces ...

Russian protest leader Navalny faces new probe

There are 1 comment on the SFGate story from Jul 31, 2012, titled Russian protest leader Navalny faces new probe. In it, SFGate reports that:

Russian protest leader Alexei Navalny gestures to the media as he walks for questioning at the headquarters of the Russian Investigation committee in Moscow, Russia, Monday, July 30, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

Small Town America UGX

Pleasantville, NJ

#1 Jul 31, 2012
I am surprised that the little sheep do not protest this travasty of justice. Where are the hundreds of thousands of demonstrators now, when one of their real hero's is sacrificing himself for their freedoms?
And what about the Pussy Posse risking prison sentences for denouncing Putin, all for the freedoms chanted by those same demonstrators.
The masses of Russians who want these freedoms should not only protest their arrests, but should tear down the Kremlin Wall of Corruption and dictatorship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samarskaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Journalist Critical Of Putin Found Dead On His ... 2 hr George 5
News Slovak Prime Minister calls for removal of Russ... Sun Stephany McDowell 1
News US and Russia fail to close deal on ending viol... Sat Stephany McDowell 1
News Russia's luxury gifts for Olympic medallists sp... Aug 26 Stephany McDowell 1
News Bold moves, tepid gains: Have central banks met... Aug 26 Stephany McDowell 1
News Whoopsie: Russian hackers post same document tw... Aug 25 FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 1
News Can Russia Survive Washington's Challenge? Aug 23 RUSSIA in CHAOS 2
More from around the web