U.S. Citizen Fined for Violation of R...

U.S. Citizen Fined for Violation of Russia's Migration Rules

There are 3 comments on the RIA Novosti story from May 28, 2012, titled U.S. Citizen Fined for Violation of Russia's Migration Rules. In it, RIA Novosti reports that:

Migration authorities in the Sakhalin Region in Russia's Far East have fined a lecturer from the United States over violation of Russia's migration laws, a regional migration official told RIA Novosti on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RIA Novosti.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1 May 29, 2012
In old good times of old good Josef Stalin that American crap whould go working in gold mines of Magadan region. lol.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 May 29, 2012
Close borders = Poverty and tragedy.
Pro Ukraine

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 May 29, 2012
Most likely it is just Wing_Nut... the drunken and unemployed pipefitter from Alaska... that particular illegal alien should be put to work in the salt mines. (-;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sakhalinskaya Oblast', Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Japan trade minister says deals with Russia to ... Dec 22 Ainu 19
News Russia's literary icons, explored on a budget Aug '16 kalishnikov 3
News Can history be "annexed"? (Nov '15) Jan '16 George 46
News Russian oil tanker grounded in north Pacific (Nov '15) Nov '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Putin Signs Law Exempting Religious Texts From ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 take heed 8
News Ukraine's Poroshenko says rebel elections threa... (Sep '15) Oct '15 tiny PIG PUTIN 38
News Keeping Up With Russia's New Laws (Sep '15) Sep '15 flame of truth 4
More from around the web