Wuff Justice

There are 20 comments on the Austrian Times story from Apr 14, 2012, titled Wuff Justice. In it, Austrian Times reports that:

A 16-year-old girl accused of hiring a hitman to kill her mother told him to be careful not shoot the family dog, a court in Vorkuta, Russia, has been told.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Austrian Times.

Dr NO

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2012
A 16-year-old girl accused of hiring a hitman to kill her mother told him to be careful not shoot the family dog, a court in Vorkuta, Russia, has been told.

The medical school student recruited a friend to carry out the killing for 300 GBP after her 34-year-old mother banned her from having boyfriends in case it affected her studies.

But instead he reported her to police who arrested the teenager when she handed the hitman the keys to the family apartment.

Prosecutors told the court: "When discussing the job with her friend the girl specifically insisted that he should not harm her dog, which she loved a lot, during the shootout."

The case continues.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2 Apr 17, 2012
I have said many time, these Slavs are sick.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#3 Apr 17, 2012
just a guy i knew wrote:
I have said many time, these Slavs are sick.
Don't associate Russians with all Slavs.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4 Apr 17, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Don't associate Russians with all Slavs.
Sure. It's hard, though, not to do that.
Canuck

Canora, Canada

#5 Apr 17, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
Profarty, you stinky wet fart....I agree. Russians should not be dragged down by association with all Slaves, especially the Ukrainkos, who are well known low life and bottom feeders such as yourself.
Olga Steponabish

United States

#6 Apr 17, 2012
Heck, I do better than that. American sickos the best.

Florida grandma hires hit-man to kill her three grand kids to save her sex-offender son

http://www.exposereport.com/enews/component/c...
Olga Steponabish

United States

#7 Apr 17, 2012
Here one even better. Probably pro-poop relative:

Ukrainian immigrant kills wife in front of daughter

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/que...

A Queens, NY man fatally slit his estranged wife's throat in front of her terrified young daughter and was nabbed after cops tracked his bloody trail for three blocks, law-enforcement sources said today.

"My stepfather stabbed my mom," the stricken 9-year-old daughter of victim Diane Sharma told cops at their home on 117th Street in Jamaica.

Sources said Sharma, a 32-year-old mother of three whose two younger children also were at home at the time, had had an order of protection against her Ukrainian husband.
Olga Steponabish

United States

#8 Apr 17, 2012
Biggest sickos though on this forum. They A no. 1.
Olga Steponabish

United States

#9 Apr 17, 2012
just an Albanian guy i knew wrote:
<quoted text>Sure. It's hard, though, not to do that.
Here one for the Albanian guy. It's law in Albania so no big deal. Not make news like here.

"In Albania, the father, brother, or another male relative of the bride still presents the groom with a bullet wrapped in straw. The new husband is thus free to kill his wife with the approval of her family if she proves to be disobedient."

Good to know they're liberated to shoot disobedient wife now.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#10 Apr 18, 2012
Canuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Profarty, you stinky wet fart....I agree. Russians should not be dragged down by association with all Slaves, especially the Ukrainkos, who are well known low life and bottom feeders such as yourself.
Are you Finn Fart's brother in Canada? You sound just like him, you dumb commie katsap.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#11 Apr 18, 2012
It would appear that LFOD is related to hmmm, the way that he posts negative articles from other countries, in response to people attacking his Russia.
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#12 Apr 18, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
she is a Ukrainian - her lastname is Petrenko as it was reported on TV - so what are you going to say now, cretin?
Pro Ukraine

UK

#13 Apr 18, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>she is a Ukrainian - her lastname is Petrenko as it was reported on TV - so what are you going to say now, cretin?
So, Krushev is a Russian name, but I never hear you insisting that he's Russian. The girl was born in Russia and the Ukrainian link may be from several generations ago, you're clutching at straws.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#14 Apr 18, 2012
*Krushchev not Krushev
Canuck

Canora, Canada

#15 Apr 18, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>So, Krushev is a Russian name, but I never hear you insisting that he's Russian. The girl was born in Russia and the Ukrainian link may be from several generations ago, you're clutching at straws.
ProFarty...there you go stinking up the forum again by spewing your smelly nonsense.
Why are we not surprised that the girl was a demented Ukrainko just like you.
Canuck

Canora, Canada

#16 Apr 18, 2012
just a guy i knew wrote:
<quoted text>Sure. It's hard, though, not to do that.
LOL...especially when the girl is a Ukrainko.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#17 Apr 18, 2012
Canuck wrote:
<quoted text>
ProFarty...there you go stinking up the forum again by spewing your smelly nonsense.
Why are we not surprised that the girl was a demented Ukrainko just like you.
She's not a Ukrainian, you commie idiot. She was born and raised in Russia and her actions were as a result of the environment she lives in. You smell so much that you were fired from your job at the sewage works, because they said you stank the place out.:-)
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#18 Apr 18, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>So, Krushev is a Russian name, but I never hear you insisting that he's Russian. The girl was born in Russia and the Ukrainian link may be from several generations ago, you're clutching at straws.
so then you are not a Ukrainian too?- if you deny this girl her ukrainian ethnicity based on the fact that she lives in Russia?- how about that?....whats the diference in betveen you and her?
Canuck

Canora, Canada

#19 Apr 18, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>She's not a Ukrainian, you commie idiot. She was born and raised in Russia and her actions were as a result of the environment she lives in. You smell so much that you were fired from your job at the sewage works, because they said you stank the place out.:-)
ProFarty...you rancid Galician wet fart.
Let me educate you.
This girl is wacky simply because of her Ukrainko genetic make up, just like yours. That is a given.
Her mother, by choice, decided to live in the wonderful country called Russia because the environment is by far superior to anything that Ukrainko sh!thole motherland of hers can ever offer.
Unfortunately, like they say, you can take the girl out of Ukraine, but you cannot take the Ukrainko out of the girl.
Olga Steponabish

United States

#20 Apr 18, 2012
Ukrainians OK in my book. They got stupid and smart people like every country. Why stupid ones always show up here is mystery though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Respublika Komi, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Experts: Cuba arms shipment explanation troubling (Jul '13) Oct '13 Dimitri100 26
News Russian Activist Beaten After City Bans Gay Pride (Mar '13) Aug '13 Dimitri100 136
News Cat detained on illegal mission at Russian prison (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bad Idea 7
News Wheel Crooked (Oct '11) Oct '11 abc 1
News 50+ Dogs Rescued By ALF (Apr '11) Apr '11 Hannibal 27
News Russia: Blogger Pays for Badmouthing Putin Online (Feb '11) Feb '11 Robbie 4
News Whistle-Blowing Russian Prosecutor Imprisoned (Dec '10) Dec '10 Small Town Americ... 3
More from around the web