'We hear war drums throughout our lives'

Feb 7, 2012 Full story: Russia Taday

Former Russian Prime Minister, ex-head of foreign intelligence and renowned Mideast expert Yevgeny Primakov says events in Syria are no drive for democracy but efforts by foreign states to displace the country's leader over close ties with Iran.

Full Story

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#1 Feb 7, 2012
Precisley!!!! The wonderful west is just up to more destruction of coutnries in order to make way for government which will sell out their countries and allow the grubby and greedy hands of the wonderful west to constinue destroying the lives of people of various coiutnries of the world in order to steal their natural resources.

Shame on NATO and the lone superpower for behaving worse than any totolitarian government and all for greed.
Washington Think Tank

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2012
Well, of course. We really weren't trying to hide it very hard.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Feb 7, 2012
It's really not that complicated. The Western powers couldn't give a sh*t less who ends up in charge in Syria. They will be fighting and killing one another for decades to come....like all the other beneficiaries of the Arab Spring...Here in the West, we are just digging the chaos...
Susan Rice

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2012
I'm disgusted, appalled, distraught and dismayed...

Why, it's been many a fortnight that I've even been laid.:-(
Susan Rice

United States

#5 Feb 7, 2012
Faith wrote:
It's really not that complicated.
That may very well be but you are very complicated. Has anyone tuned your springwheels lately?

I can swing both ways, hon. ; wink ; wink

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Respublika Kareliya, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alarming situation for indigenous peoples in Ru... Sep '14 NAZI RUSSIA 4
U.S. suffers from schizophrenia, Russians are r... (Dec '13) Dec '13 just a guy i knew 3
The Battle Over Russia's Anti-Gay Law (Aug '13) Aug '13 neutral observer 1
Islam in Russia faces threat of radicalism (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rusty Tin Can 2
No appetite in US for intervening in Syria (Jun '13) Jun '13 Syrian 2
Russian catwalk a gloomy affair for fall/winter (Mar '12) Mar '12 hmmmm 3
The best UFO and alien videos of 2011 from alie... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Lukashenko is Dr ... 2

Respublika Kareliya, Russia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:45 am PST