Russia want Capello as new coach - report

There are 3 comments on the Jun 30, 2012, ESPN story titled Russia want Capello as new coach - report. In it, ESPN reports that:

Former England boss Fabio Capello is in negotiations to become the new coach of the Russia national team, according to news agency Interfax.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#1 Jul 2, 2012
Another old coach.
An old ways of running the team is not desired, I feel.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#2 Jul 2, 2012
Are these peasants serious. Just hire pukebooby as the coach and get it over with. Some say pukebooby would feel right at home with those kholzniks.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#3 Jul 2, 2012
Puke-booby certainly could lick their butts though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Respublika Dagestan, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opposition Politician Assaulted, Beaten in Dagh... Feb '15 FREEDOM for DAGHE... 3
News Rebel Leader in Leaked Audio: 'Cossacks' Shot D... (Jul '14) Sep '14 Avenger 12
News Anti-Semitism is quite uncommon in Russia, acco... (Apr '13) Jan '14 Karl 11
News Drunk Policeman Plows Into Traffic Checkpoint i... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mr Slovak 1
News Making Sense of the Tsarnaev Brothers (Apr '13) Jul '13 Dimitri100 657
News What we know about the Tsarnaev brothers (Apr '13) Apr '13 THE LAST WARRIOR ... 331
News Boston suspects' father postpones trip to US (Apr '13) Apr '13 whodunit 6
More from around the web