Painting All Muslims With a Broad Brush

Painting All Muslims With a Broad Brush

There are 3 comments on the St.Petersburg Times story from Jul 11, 2008, titled Painting All Muslims With a Broad Brush. In it, St.Petersburg Times reports that:

On behalf of all Muslims living in Russia, Geidar Dzhemal, head of the Islamic Committee of Russia, has called for an end to the persecution of Muslims in the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St.Petersburg Times.

Exposing Islam

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jul 11, 2008
How about you guys respect Russia and stop calling for your own state? This is just another stall tatic anyway. The two worlds do not mix and it is time for all non-Islamic countries to end Muslim immigration. They cause the same problems across the world.
White Russian Cossack

San Ramon, CA

#2 Jul 11, 2008
It's nice to find out, but he seems to not tell what discusting crap they do the fun loving
Islamic people who only what to create peace and love through out the world while mudering your children.
Crimean Tatar

Izmir, Turkey

#3 Jul 12, 2008
White Russian Cossack wrote:
It's nice to find out, but he seems to not tell what discusting crap they do the fun loving
Islamic people who only what to create peace and love through out the world while mudering your children.
Mongol Ruski,

No other members of any religion killed children and kids as much as yours did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Respublika Dagestan, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian Military Flights To Syria Skirting Cauc... (Sep '15) Sep '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Opposition Politician Assaulted, Beaten in Dagh... (Feb '15) Feb '15 FREEDOM for DAGHE... 3
News Rebel Leader in Leaked Audio: 'Cossacks' Shot D... (Jul '14) Sep '14 Avenger 12
News Anti-Semitism is quite uncommon in Russia, acco... (Apr '13) Jan '14 Karl 11
News Drunk Policeman Plows Into Traffic Checkpoint i... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mr Slovak 1
News Making Sense of the Tsarnaev Brothers (Apr '13) Jul '13 Dimitri100 657
News What we know about the Tsarnaev brothers (Apr '13) Apr '13 THE LAST WARRIOR ... 331
More from around the web