Infant Murder Puts Child Abuse in Spo...

Infant Murder Puts Child Abuse in Spotlight in Russia

There are 2 comments on the RIA Novosti story from Mar 30, 2012, titled Infant Murder Puts Child Abuse in Spotlight in Russia. In it, RIA Novosti reports that:

When nine-month-old Anna Shkaptsova was reported missing in the western Russian city of Bryansk on March 11, police and volunteers spent almost the next three weeks in a desperate search for her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RIA Novosti.

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#1 Mar 31, 2012
Another shocker to put on the Russia forum....
....then again i heard of a jewish american lawyer beating his five year-old daughter to death, and some American man who put his infant child into a microwave. To say nothing of adopted children by americans being the victims of severe child abuse, resulting in death; children being beaten to death, a four-year old Russian child abused by his religious american parents by cutting off his ears with scissors because he couldn't pronounce English correctly.

So what is the purpose of this thread. child abuse unfortunately is world-wide.
layla

UK

#2 Sep 13, 2012
The things that happen to these poor children everywhere is sick,I wish nothing other than evil upon all those sick bastards who does such things

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perm, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama Effigy Suspended by Noose From Russian Br... Jul 26 Cordwainer Trout 14
News Insect-Loving Russians Gearing Up for Annual Mo... Jul 14 Yevgeniy 1
News Russia's Freest Website Lives in Europe (Dec '14) Dec '14 MAD RasPUTIN 16
News Ukraine Rebels Dismiss Minsk Peace Deal as They... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Lukashenko is Dr ... 2
News Russians let Cyprus woes wash over them (Apr '13) Apr '13 2nd echelon 2
News Arson suspected at Jewish center in central Russia (Mar '13) Mar '13 The Iron Dictator 2
News A look at notable deadly nightclub fires (Jan '13) Jan '13 Greg 1
More from around the web