Russia: Complete Torture Case Investi...

Russia: Complete Torture Case Investigation

There are 1 comment on the Human Rights Watch story from Mar 4, 2011, titled Russia: Complete Torture Case Investigation. In it, Human Rights Watch reports that:

Russian authorities need to make swift and meaningful progress in investigating a case of disappearance and torture in Chechnya and punishing those responsible, Human Rights Watch, Front Line, the International Federation for Human Rights , and Civil Rights Defenders said today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Human Rights Watch.

Live Free or Die

Margate City, NJ

#1 Mar 4, 2011
Typical russian behavior. Torture, murder and mayhem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novgorod, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Relics Of Russian Orthodox Saint Set To Spend S... Sun Stephany McDowell 1
News Russia's Putin sees attempts to manipulate publ... Sep 17 Stephany McDowell 1
News Russia's HIV epidemic dismissed as part of West... Jun '16 PUTIN has AIDS 1
News Most Russian Regions See Population Decrease in... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Putin KILLING Russia 1
News Why Vladimir Putin's latest round of threats wo... (Dec '15) Dec '15 just a guy i knew 2
News Russian Politician: Syria Belongs to Russia Bec... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Pro Ukraine 3
News Putin the Terrible: Understanding Russia's New ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Huntington Guy 3
More from around the web