Four dead in head-on collision between Moscow, St. Petersburg

Jan 2, 2011 Full story: RIA Novosti 12

Four people died and three were injured as two cars collided head-on on the highway linking the Russian capital Moscow with the country's second largest city St.

Full Story
AbeUG

Putnam Valley, NY

#1 Jan 2, 2011
I wonder what the Russian uther pendragon thinks of this?

Now if this happened in one of the countries he hates he would be making fun of the country.

Will uther pendragon make fun of Russia because of this?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 2, 2011
What are you talking about?! Uther doesn't do that. You and STA do it all the time.
Sick freaks.
AbeUG

Putnam Valley, NY

#3 Jan 2, 2011
Cassandra_ wrote:
What are you talking about?! Uther doesn't do that. You and STA do it all the time.
Sick freaks.
WHAT??

I can't speak for STA, but most of the times I have ever said anything negative about Russia was BECAUSE of Russian-Americans like uther pendragon. You should see all the bashing of Poles he does especially when he uses all his other names like "Mika brzezinski", "jerzy popieluzko", etc etc etc.

But that's fine I'll just dish it back at him.

Just HOURS after the Polish plane crash he was mocking the Polish dead. Good God, even the Polish-Hater Pesky at least held off for a couple weeks before making fun of the dead Poles after the plane crash.

Even PESKY of all people felt some initial sympathy for the dead Poles. But uther pendragon, using one of his many aliases didn't miss a beat bashing the dead Poles just HOURS after the crash.

Also, I think its these Russian-Americans like uther who do a disservice to Russians.

Real Russians from Russia, even if I don't agree with them all the time, I have much more respect for then these uther Russian-Americans like uther pendragon.

By the way I wished Russians a Merry Christmas. Even uther pendragon.
AbeUG

Putnam Valley, NY

#4 Jan 2, 2011
Cassandra_ wrote:
Sick freaks.
Here is a topic your Russia American friend uther pendragon started right after the Polish plane crash, using my name.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/poland/TLQ0P...

Location hidden

#6 Jan 2, 2011

Location hidden

#7 Jan 2, 2011
Cassandra_ wrote:
HE'S NOT RUSSIAN YOU ASSHOLE AND NEITHER AM I.
They blocked my comment!
AbeUG

Putnam Valley, NY

#8 Jan 3, 2011
Cassandra_ wrote:
Yeah and I get criticized for being freindly to STA, but you people had no problem being friends with Pesky who appears to be part Russian and connected with you, based on his sympathies and attacks on me, which is why I reacted the way I did.

Do you want me to pull up more things on utherpendragon and his many personalities?

Where do I begin? How much time do you have? LOL

Many of uther's attacks on me lately are not based on anything I have said about Russia. Just his comments to me.

I was NOT even here for end of November and most of December and uther was just going on and on attacking me and my ancestry. Then he wonders why I say the things I say to him an his Russia.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 3, 2011
Where did you run off to, Ape?

Have nothing to say for yourself?

You and STA have been doing this ever since I came on this forum.
Uther wasn't back until March.
Cassandra Kissmyarse

Tuckerton, NJ

#10 Jan 3, 2011
My nick says it all, Stefanya/cassandra
Cassandra Kissmyarse

Tuckerton, NJ

#11 Jan 3, 2011
Cassandra_ wrote:
<quoted text>They blocked my comment!
They should block your breathing orifices, Stefanya/cassandra.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 3, 2011
That's right, you can kiss my arse!
Cassandra kissmyarse

Tuckerton, NJ

#13 Jan 3, 2011
Cassandra_ wrote:
That's right, you can kiss my arse!
Ha! But you will have to move your nose first. hahaha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novgorod, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Russian student dead Aug '14 lol 1
Not lovin' it in Russia: McDonald's, Wendy's in... Aug '14 NO WORLD CUP for ... 20
McDonald's under fire in Russia over 'quality' ... Jul '14 why so sad be happy 1
Fear Not: Russia's History of Epic FailsBy P. J... May '14 Dimitri100 16
GM recalls 1.3 million Chevrolets, Pontiacs and... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rick 1
Russian Man Stabs Doctor for Proposing Gay Sex (Feb '14) Feb '14 RalphB 4
Pussy Riot member released from prisonvisit|art... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Stefanya 1

Novgorod, Russia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE