Russia: flour prices continue increasing

Aug 26, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Agricultural Market

According to the analysis of the operative data, it is clear that flour prices continue growing almost throughout all subjects of the Russian Federation, announced the press-service of the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 22 of22
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Small Town Russia

Northfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Unlol wrote:
I ate 4 parrot, 2 cats and 1 dog.I want more, i'll go to the store and buy new cat and parrot mmmmm yammy)))
So you are the little minkey stinker who stole my pet dinner. I had fattened them up to eat myself. You are the minkey who stole my laundry drying on the clothes line. You stole girlfriend's underwater and bra. ooooo, I catch you when you come back to Russia from America. You be big fat porky minkey ready to cook in barbeque.

Since: Nov 09

Atlantic city, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Small Town America UGXss wrote:
<quoted text>
But there are problems in sending a couple of million dollars of my petty cash to you. By time it reached you, it would only amount to about ten cents. The rest would be passed around via bribery and corrupt officials.
No, buddy! You are wrong!
Send me as much as you can and as much as you can collect as soon as you can. I repeat - message me in private. And don`t bother about corruptive officials. AS we say - I will tear them into pieces or made them stoop(I`m not a gay. lol)! It`s in criminal Russuan slang. So don`t be so shy baby, go ahead.))))))

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 22 of22
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••