Hmmm. Didn't I Have a House Here?

Full story: The Morning Call

Returning home after an absence can mean unpleasant surprises -- a leaky roof, a pet's mess, even a break-in. But a Russian woman got a nastier surprise when she returned from her country house: her home was ...
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Dec 25, 2011
OLDE DUDE

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2008

GOTCHA. THE OLD DACHA WAS TOO MUCHA
SOO VEE MAKE IT TO DA TAKE IT
DA LAND IN DA HAND IZ ALOT
SOO VEE TAKE IT ,, SOO VHAT.
Small Town America

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2008

Life is full of surprises. Perhaps czar rasputin can build her a new home with his stashed away billions!

The moral: Don't leave your house, without it!!!
Jay

Avon, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2008

Composer Jimmy Van Heusen wrote the tune "Come Fly With Me". He bought a piece of property on spec in the California desert and had a broker try and get some business on it. He drove past it one day on a trip, glad to find a tenant - a gas station - built on the site. Several days later on the return trip he panicked when saw the piece of land with nothing but a pile of debris on it. What he didn't know was that the business they got on the property was as a "breakaway" movie set - the gas station in "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World" that Jonathan Winters destroys in the movie.
Small Town America

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2008

Jay wrote:
Composer Jimmy Van Heusen wrote the tune "Come Fly With Me". He bought a piece of property on spec in the California desert and had a broker try and get some business on it. He drove past it one day on a trip, glad to find a tenant - a gas station - built on the site. Several days later on the return trip he panicked when saw the piece of land with nothing but a pile of debris on it. What he didn't know was that the business they got on the property was as a "breakaway" movie set - the gas station in "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World" that Jonathan Winters destroys in the movie.
Ahhh! Johnnie Winters! One of a kind!
Small Town America

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2008

Such a good construction company, eh! Such attention to details. Shoudn't drink vodka until AFTER the job is done.
superfly

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2008

VEE DRINK VODKA ANYTIME VEE VANT.!
VAT JOB .????
Betty A

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

Dang...
Funnier Moments

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

I guess that I will have another drink and think this thing out!!!! Check out the guy being interviewed about the story!

www.youtube.com/results...
Small Town America UGX

Cologne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

Now, Russian satallites crash through your roof and house. hehe.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

Judged:

Some wierd, twisted Yakov Smirnoff joke? "In Russian, house leave YOU!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••