God now approves of Same-sex-marriage!.

God now approves of Same-sex-marriage!.

Posted in the Moscow, Russia Forum

Benny

London, KY

#1 Sep 1, 2013
God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court wins and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this. But I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I for one is a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
come on

Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 2, 2013
you are a idiot and i think your loney and post junk like this' i would never do this even if i had a gun to my head' this world is not going to last long the 4th seal has been brokeing already' watch what you say love god all will be alright..
Benny

London, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2013
God gives wife's to men that murders and abuses them!!!. He gives wife's to people that forces anal and oral sex upon them. I know for a fact that most married folk in this country have anal and oral sex on their partners!!!. Well this is abuse, this ain't nothing but pure unadulterated ABUSE!!!. II'd never do my wife like that!!!!!!!!!. I mean, if this is OK, fine and dandy with God then He approves of Gay marriage. Anal or oral sex between a man and a man is no different between a man and a woman!!!. It's the same thing, no-one can tell me no different!!!. Yet that stupid, rotten God allows men to abuse their wifes like that!!. I think, No, I'll take that back KNOW that God is a rotten Sadist!!!. I hope God is proud of this which I know He is. I hope Hes proud!!!!!!!!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moscow, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russians boycott European summit Fri John 1
News Anti-war rally in Moscow Jun 29 John 1
News Russia Does U-Turn on Ukraine Gas Transit Jun 29 PUTIN BEGS NOW 2
News Anti-Gay Lawmaker Milonov Slams Senator Who Spo... Jun 29 DE-NAZIFY RUSSIA NOW 1
News Russia's top 140 lies about Ukraine Jun 24 FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 2
News EU extends sanctions against Russia by 6 months Jun 22 EMBARGO NAZI RUSSIA 1
red oil Russia Jun 21 t h 1 2 h t 1
More from around the web