IMF package for Ukraine 'not enough',...

IMF package for Ukraine 'not enough', minister says

There are 45 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Jul 8, 2014, titled IMF package for Ukraine 'not enough', minister says. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

Ukraine's deputy prime minister told international donors on Tuesday that a $17 billion International Monetary Fund bailout was "not enough" because of "unprecedented Russian-inspired aggression".

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kiev Barf

United States

#1 Jul 8, 2014
Oh, my God....these people are like little babies waiting to have their asses wiped.

Sociopathic little babies playing with grenades. I think one of them must have inspired the movie 'Chucky'.

A disgusting nation. I had no idea such people still walked the planet.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jul 9, 2014
IMF is not going to finance Candybooty until he takes over East Ukraine or at least shows good prospects of taking it over. Only a complete idiot would think that Nazis can easily defeat highly motivated Freedom Fighters, fighting for a just cause. Besides, most of Candybooty's army is drafted. They will switch sides as soon as the fight starts. And this war has not even got started yet.

Plus, Russia is not likely to allow that to happen. Simple.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 14, 2014
They already said they need at least $32 billion.
rio

London, UK

#7 Jul 14, 2014
Now you understand WHY I am against East European countries in the EU: they are just like sponges that drain out our finances.

All European Union countries would become poorer if Ukraine was to get in. We don't need that, thanks !
George

Red Deer, Canada

#8 Jul 14, 2014
Why is that so hard to understand, they need at least 1 billion to repair East Ukraine before the terrorists blew up rail lines and roads. Houses, hospitals, schools and government buildings need to be put back. Electricity, water supply and on and on, it all takes money, and Yanukovich stole almost all of it, so now they must start all over.
reality knocking

United States

#9 Jul 14, 2014
Kiev and only Kiev made a mess of its bed. It shouldn't have to call a maid to clean it up, then ask her to donate her time pro bono.

All they originally wanted was a federation.
reality knocking

United States

#10 Jul 14, 2014
Ask Europe to pay to repair the schools, the hospitals, the apartment blocks and the water plants that Kiev blew up looking for 'terrorists'. You're hilarious. How about the civilians it's killing? Will it pay for their funerals too?

What about the underground coal mines in Donbas that, if it ever manages to regain control of them, will be set on fire to burn for a hundred years? Will it appeal to greenpeace for funds to contain the environmental catastrophe?

Kiev conducts its war via scorched earth and if victorious, its peace will be another scorched earth. Either way, Kiev loses - left with nothing but a beggar's cup standing at the dead last end of a very long EU bread line.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11 Jul 14, 2014
Poor Ukras got bought by IMF.
Not a very good situation. Russian dogs on their doorsteps too.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 14, 2014
Pesky army wrote:
Poor Ukras got bought by IMF.
Not a very good situation. Russian dogs on their doorsteps too.
Those Ukras have been coming over the border. If they keep it up, they might find themselves faced with an actual Russian invasion.
barbecued porkshanks

United States

#13 Jul 14, 2014
A few cruise missiles up their arses and they'll skedaddle back to Kiev in no time.

Their skinhead army is only good for grad barrages on villages and schools.

No NATO either, Merkel put the kaibash on that. Ukrainian tactics remind her too much of stories her papa told her.

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Jul 14, 2014
rio wrote:
Now you understand WHY I am against East European countries in the EU: they are just like sponges that drain out our finances.
All European Union countries would become poorer if Ukraine was to get in. We don't need that, thanks !
Smart thinking...

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Jul 14, 2014
barbecued porkshanks wrote:
A few cruise missiles up their arses and they'll skedaddle back to Kiev in no time.
Their skinhead army is only good for grad barrages on villages and schools.
No NATO either, Merkel put the kaibash on that. Ukrainian tactics remind her too much of stories her papa told her.
I hope Merkel proves to have good sense. The time is long overdue to stop those Kiev Nazis.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#17 Jul 14, 2014
rio wrote:
There are many many countries including your beloved Russia that feel that way towards AFRICA and say that the world should let them be and implode, then move in and take it over. I wonder how Abby feels about that?
rio

London, UK

#19 Jul 15, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many many countries including your beloved Russia that feel that way towards AFRICA and say that the world should let them be and implode, then move in and take it over. I wonder how Abby feels about that?
Africa is not part of the European Union, therefore, we have no obligation towards it.

If Ukraine was to become part of the EU, member states would have to support it, contribute to its budget, pay its debts, and allow 50 millions+ Ukrainians to roam all over Europe.
Ethan Allen

Wolcott, VT

#20 Jul 15, 2014
Tyahnybok will no doubt head for Berlin.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ez1m3k.jpg

Meet the “new generation of politicians” supported and financed by the US and EU. Six major portfolios are controlled by the Neo-Nazis.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#21 Jul 15, 2014
Ethan Allen wrote:
Tyahnybok will no doubt head for Berlin.
http://i44.tinypic.com/2ez1m3k.jpg
Meet the “new generation of politicians” supported and financed by the US and EU. Six major portfolios are controlled by the Neo-Nazis.
Go join mxlplx, he would enjoy your company, neither of you could put 2 words together that make any sense nor are factural, you may think you are funny but in reality are just immature and unprofessional,
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#22 Jul 15, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Go join mxlplx, he would enjoy your company, neither of you could put 2 words together that make any sense nor are factural, you may think you are funny but in reality are just immature and unprofessional,
He is Mlxplx it's the same clown.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#23 Jul 15, 2014
The Vermont Kid
George

Red Deer, Canada

#24 Jul 15, 2014
Avenger wrote:
The Vermont Kid
Well that explains a lot. No one would talk to him so he created his own reply, lol

Location hidden

#25 Jul 16, 2014
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa is not part of the European Union, therefore, we have no obligation towards it.
If Ukraine was to become part of the EU, member states would have to support it, contribute to its budget, pay its debts, and allow 50 millions+ Ukrainians to roam all over Europe.
"and allow 50 millions+ Ukrainians to roam all over Europe"

For that alone, the answer is NO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moscow, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whoopsie: Russian hackers post same document tw... 5 hr FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 1
News Can Russia Survive Washington's Challenge? Aug 23 RUSSIA in CHAOS 2
News Iran chastises Russia for publicizing use of Ir... Aug 23 RUSSIA HUMILIATED 2
News Russia marks 25th years since failed Soviet coup Aug 21 RUSSIA in DECLINE 2
News Iran -- Russia -- Azerbaijan: Need for Pragmati... Aug 21 Stephany McDowell 3
News Women in Russia, Ukraine unite online against s... Aug 19 BARBARIC RUSSIA 72
For those coming to the USA... Aug 17 Tony 3
More from around the web