Why are russians so racist?

Why are russians so racist?

Posted in the Moscow, Russia Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Panafrican

Fenton, MI

#1 Feb 28, 2008
Why kill people who have different skin color?
You blame communist for being bad ,but since they left power hate crimes are soaring everyday.
Mr_Because

Moscow, Russia

#2 Mar 3, 2008
There is noone racist there. Its cultural relations only. Those who have taken Russian culture and peacefull are ok.
Still a lot of hatred is towards those of another 'more primitive culture' as they say.
Russians name those mainly from Cacasus -'Monkeys','Churka' because of their behavior.(Something like arab immigrants do in France, Germany .. so on)
You may find many videos on Youtube.
And these no national or religional problems.
Panafrican

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2008
Mr_Because wrote:
There is noone racist there. Its cultural relations only. Those who have taken Russian culture and peacefull are ok.
Still a lot of hatred is towards those of another 'more primitive culture' as they say.
Russians name those mainly from Cacasus -'Monkeys','Churka' because of their behavior.(Something like arab immigrants do in France, Germany .. so on)
You may find many videos on Youtube.
Thanks,
The news from Russia about foreign students being killed because they are Black are just a matter of concern to many people !
And these no national or religional problems.
Mr_Because

Moscow, Russia

#4 Mar 8, 2008
I can surely say that it was just a single accident maybe or even never existed. Actually Africans were friends of USSR and always studied in Russian universities. It was some international help to promote education to people of poor coutries, as help from Socialist USSR.
It is common that russians have tough relations with people from Caucasus, primarily cultural, as they are Muslims, i`m making emphasis here, only to muslims from Caucasus. But its only a matter of their behavior, very traditional, not european-like.
Though great number of muslims live in Russia for 500+ years now, since Golden Horde and never had any problems. I suppose because of their mild non agressive conduct. People in russia mix a lot, many cases people of different religions marry, live together. And even more cases when nationalities mix. Russian actually is a great mixture of europeans, mongols, asians.
But unlike the U.S. problem when religions and natios co exist never occured.
Thank you. And read more historical books :)
Reality

Reading, PA

#5 Mar 10, 2008
Mr_Because wrote:
I can surely say that it was just a single accident maybe or even never existed. Actually Africans were friends of USSR and always studied in Russian universities. It was some international help to promote education to people of poor coutries, as help from Socialist USSR.
It is common that russians have tough relations with people from Caucasus, primarily cultural, as they are Muslims, i`m making emphasis here, only to muslims from Caucasus. But its only a matter of their behavior, very traditional, not european-like.
Though great number of muslims live in Russia for 500+ years now, since Golden Horde and never had any problems. I suppose because of their mild non agressive conduct. People in russia mix a lot, many cases people of different religions marry, live together. And even more cases when nationalities mix. Russian actually is a great mixture of europeans, mongols, asians.
But unlike the U.S. problem when religions and natios co exist never occured.
Thank you. And read more historical books :)
I hope all the Russian people are like you , you seem to have a level head on your shoulders.
There is racism here in America but it is mostly swept under the table or a token problem is brought out in the open.
I hope one day the Americans and Russians can have better relations between our two countries , I think it would make for a better planet.

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#6 Mar 12, 2008
Actually I think there is plenty of anti-Russian hatred here. And I don't think it is because of communism, because the USA trades heavily with china and is therefore sponsoring the Chinese to become a superpower.

the soviet Union has been gone for a generation now and still the hatred persists. Yet in WWII the Jews in the Soviet Union who lived in territories the Germans didn't invade were safe and survived. And I remember reading about many black people going to the universities in Russia,

I think that the sterotypes and hatred towards Russia and Russians is perpetrated by the west, for their own reasons, probably because Russia is no longer letting robber barons steal from russia under Putin.

Since: May 08

Moscow, Russia

#7 May 16, 2008
Panafrican wrote:
Why kill people who have different skin color?
why in US students kill students?
so stupid question
John

Brentwood, TN

#8 May 16, 2008
because the bugs planted in their heads by the government told them to lol!

Since: Mar 08

United States

#9 May 18, 2008
FalPal wrote:
<quoted text>
why in US students kill students?
so stupid question
School shootings in America are not racially motived, it is most of the time students being mad at teachers, girlfriends or school administrators .
If you guys keep on killing Blacks in Russia you need to understand that what goes around will come around.
One day or another you may be a foreigner in an african country too.
Mr Because

Moscow, Russia

#10 May 22, 2008
"If you guys keep on killing Blacks in Russia you need to understand that what goes around will come around."
There are no Blacks in Russia. Did you know it?
The only people of african origin are several thousand students in some universities. Believe me no one is killing africans. No one is killing jews and so on.
The main point of agression of some 80% of all Russian are people from Caucasus.(War on Chechnya and so on). These guys are mainly muslims and in Russia they are maned "Blacks". Those they more like italians. Back to the point, those People of Caucasus`s behavior is fantastically arrognant. Russians say that all of them are bandits, killers and so on. Thats the whole thing. They come to Moscow, they are damm arrognant. If they kill some Russian it just like 30% chance he`ll go to jail. 70% chance that his family will not let him in trouble and no justice will ever happen. These people have religional (muslims) unity. If by any chance you beat one of them they call their reltives friends and so on... And in an hour there are already some 20 30 people seeking for revenge. Russians suffer this that the reason of violence.
As i`ve sad these people live in unity and if by any chance you insult one, the whole community will take care of you. And no police will ever help you. There is no unity amongst Russians... they are more European-like.

“شوروی”

Since: May 08

Moscow, Russia

#11 May 22, 2008
"If you guys keep on killing Blacks in Russia you need to understand that what goes around will come around."
There are no Blacks in Russia. Did you know it?
The only people of african origin are several thousand students in some universities. Believe me no one is killing africans. No one is killing jews and so on.
The main point of agression of some 80% of all Russian are people from Caucasus.(War on Chechnya and so on). These guys are mainly muslims and in Russia they are maned "Blacks". Those they more like italians. Back to the point, those People of Caucasus`s behavior is fantastically arrognant. Russians say that all of them are bandits, killers and so on. Thats the whole thing. They come to Moscow, they are damm arrognant. If they kill some Russian it just like 30% chance he`ll go to jail. 70% chance that his family will not let him in trouble and no justice will ever happen. These people have religional (muslims) unity. If by any chance you beat one of them they call their reltives friends and so on... And in an hour there are already some 20 30 people seeking for revenge. Russians suffer this that the reason of violence.
As i`ve sad these people live in unity and if by any chance you insult one, the whole community will take care of you. And no police will ever help you. There is no unity amongst Russians... they are more European-like.
panafrican could you send me email? I wanna talk on this using a more friendly interface (:

“شوروی”

Since: May 08

Moscow, Russia

#12 May 22, 2008
panafrican send me an emeil please
mograf ET gmail DOT com

Since: Mar 08

Grosse Pointe, MI

#13 May 22, 2008
Mr Because wrote:
panafrican send me an emeil please
mograf ET gmail DOT com
I wish but I can't, because we Blacks trust people too easily that is why they get us.

“شوروی”

Since: May 08

Moscow, Russia

#14 May 22, 2008
"I wish but I can't, because we Blacks trust people too easily that is why they get us."
LOL!
How old are you?
Discussion is a key to understanding truth.
I just could help you understand what our society is like. It not like in U.S. or europe it differs a bit.
And the key to understanding the problem of this topic is to see how different groups of one society behave. Its no matter of black, whites, greys, yellows, purples, red, blues and so ones (:
Dude

London, UK

#15 Jun 5, 2008
man your wrong there are pots of black people Dieng in Rusia the skinheads say Russia is for Russians
Nigerian

London, UK

#16 Jun 5, 2008
M.r Because your apsulute ly wrong :( 6 murders happen to non whites in Russia evrey year some times more
BadBadBoy

Moscow, Russia

#17 Jun 6, 2008
Dude wrote:
man your wrong there are pots of black people Dieng in Rusia the skinheads say Russia is for Russians
2 Panafrican & Dude
Thanks God not all the Russian are skinheads therefore the though "Russian are so rasist" that concerns all Russian is wrong. Russian aren't more rasist than any other nation.

Since: May 08

Moscow, Russia

#18 Jun 6, 2008
Sorry - "therefore the thought..."

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#19 Jun 6, 2008
BadBadBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Panafrican & Dude
Thanks God not all the Russian are skinheads therefore the though "Russian are so rasist" that concerns all Russian is wrong. Russian aren't more rasist than any other nation.
So true. All countries and people's are racist.
pitch

Moscow, Russia

#20 Jun 7, 2008
Mr Because is right, there's no racism in Russians. only different cultures meet together: Russian, that is more like european, and Caucasian, is more like Arabian in sense of acting (behaviour), they repect the power, if you're strong, they respect you, otherwise... The mentality is the key, it's varied.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moscow, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serbia under pressure from Russia over its EU g... 4 hr Strahd 4
Ismael Gerli Champsaur Panamanian attorney at law May 19 Johnson 3
News Parades to Celebrate 71st Anniversary of End of... May 17 NAZI SOVIET ALLIANCE 34
News Crimean Tatars celebrate Eurovision win, Russia... May 17 George 9
News Putin: 'I will say this clearly: There are no R... (Apr '15) May 17 George 21
News Putin warns Russia will respond to NATO missile... May 16 PUTIN the CLOWN 1
News Crimean Tatars celebrate Eurovision win, Russia... May 16 RUSSIAs GENOCIDES 1
More from around the web