'Deep disappointment': Ukraine critic...

'Deep disappointment': Ukraine criticized for halting EU integration, 'bowing to Kremlin'

There are 101 comments on the Russia Taday story from Nov 21, 2013, titled 'Deep disappointment': Ukraine criticized for halting EU integration, 'bowing to Kremlin'. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Special EU envoys Aleksander Kwasniewski and Pat Cox react after voting in the parliament in Kiev on November 21, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#29 Nov 22, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>There is no way you can compare the EU with the third reich.
But on always can play on words like you do.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#30 Nov 23, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>There is no way you can compare the EU with the third reich.
There is no way you can Compare the Customs Union with the USSR.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#31 Nov 23, 2013
Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way you can Compare the Customs Union with the USSR.
Yet, if Ukraine joins it will be halfway there, Putin has already admitted he would like to see a return of the Soviet Union, why do you think he put so much pressure on Ukraine not to sign the EU agreement.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#32 Nov 23, 2013
Russian power over Poland wrote:
<quoted text>
The most of victims of holodomor were Russians.
Piss off.
Bollocks.

Location hidden

#33 Nov 23, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, if Ukraine joins it will be halfway there, Putin has already admitted he would like to see a return of the Soviet Union, why do you think he put so much pressure on Ukraine not to sign the EU agreement.
If Ukraine joins the EU it will be halfway there, Germany has admitted they would like to see a Federal Europe with them in charge, why do you think they put so much pressure on Ukraine to release Tymoshenko, and not sign the CU agreement, even immediately crying blackmail when Ukraine chooses its own path.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#34 Nov 23, 2013
koralko,

you know d...what Germany would like to see done with EU !
Therefore, stop posting your drivels here.
You have no clue about economies of Europe.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#35 Nov 23, 2013
Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
If Ukraine joins the EU it will be halfway there, Germany has admitted they would like to see a Federal Europe with them in charge, why do you think they put so much pressure on Ukraine to release Tymoshenko, and not sign the CU agreement, even immediately crying blackmail when Ukraine chooses its own path.
When has Germany ever admitted that?

There was no pressure from the EU for Ukraine not to sign a CU agreement, because there is no CU agreement on the table, Yanukovich has refured all pressure from Putin to sign it up until now, hopefully that won't change.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#36 Nov 23, 2013
Even Pesky knows more about the EU than the dumb katsap from South Africa.

Location hidden

#37 Nov 23, 2013
pro-pimp & I are pals now.
To write anything about what Germany may do or not is totally clueless, an assumption only, no one knows.
Germans carry 3/4 of Europe, economically. Around 5% of their GDP is sent to support these leeches like Greeks, Roma, Bulgars...even here in Slovakia EU funds are used, as much as possible, millions of Eur..
I am sad, to say the least to see so much crap going on in Ukrainka. Once again, Putinko worked on, put pressure on Yanuko. Today, the result is seen.

Location hidden

#38 Nov 23, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>When has Germany ever admitted that?
There was no pressure from the EU for Ukraine not to sign a CU agreement, because there is no CU agreement on the table, Yanukovich has refured all pressure from Putin to sign it up until now, hopefully that won't change.
On multiple occasions most recent being after Lech Walesa's suggestion of a Polak-German union. There was pressure from the EU to release Tymoshenko, however.

I am actually also disappointed Ukraine isn't going to join the EU, it should have joined so imbeciles like you can see it's true colors.

Location hidden

#39 Nov 23, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
Even Pesky knows more about the EU than the dumb katsap from South Africa.
I know about the EU because I lived there for a few years. Can't say I enjoyed it too much, I always preferred the American lifestyle which people live in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Those countries (excluding SA) are much more successful and have a much higher living standard than any EU country. If it's that style of living you are striving to achieve (like your Canadian friend) then the EU is not the place to go.

Location hidden

#40 Nov 23, 2013
The only reason those countries have higher standard of living & not all of them too, is because they milked the rest of the world for natural resources.
SA was an oppressive regime that explored people, jailed them, tortured them...Jewish controlled diamond mines comes to my mind, just to name a few.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#41 Nov 23, 2013
Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
I know about the EU because I lived there for a few years. Can't say I enjoyed it too much, I always preferred the American lifestyle which people live in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Those countries (excluding SA) are much more successful and have a much higher living standard than any EU country. If it's that style of living you are striving to achieve (like your Canadian friend) then the EU is not the place to go.
Six of the top ten countries with the highest standard of living are in Europe.
Which country in the EU did you live in? You can't base all of your views of the EU on just living in one or two countries.

Location hidden

#42 Nov 23, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
The only reason those countries have higher standard of living & not all of them too, is because they milked the rest of the world for natural resources.
SA was an oppressive regime that explored people, jailed them, tortured them...Jewish controlled diamond mines comes to my mind, just to name a few.
You sound like a brainwashed European even worse than a brainwashed American "Being poor is normal, you need to exploit others to live a normal life". It's what those big businesses and corporations want you to think, so you don't come to the conclusion "Hey maybe if the rich weren't so rich, the poor wouldn't be so poor and everyone would be living a normal life and nobody would want more and the world wouldn't be so materialistic".

The reason why those countries have a higher standard of living is because of European immigrants who refused to be slaves of there respective monarch or noble family. It's what I have always hated about Europe's old towns all you see are huge majestic mansions, palaces and castles surrounded by tiny poor quality townhouses where the 99% majority lived, it clearly illustrates the huge wealth gap which existed in Europe in the past. Unfortunately the reality in Europe today is the same, with the majority being in a state of livable poverty i.e. not as bad as in 3rd world countries but poor nevertheless whilst the royal/noble/mafia families live in their huge mansions/castles. America is starting to head in the same direction but at least the people are protesting against it where as Europeans are ok with being slaves/servants/peasants.

And they didn't milk the rest of the world for natural resources, they are the reason people even know they existed, and the whole significance of those resources is to those countries which know what to use them for unlike the people who inhabit the place where they are found. SA was an oppressive regime?? Is that why the Blacks went from being less than 10 million during Jan Smut's rule before Apartheid to more than 45 million in 1994 after Apartheid, the whites allowed them to live the life they wanted to live in the jungle whilst having modern privileges such as specific healthcare scheme for them, and a specific educational (with a lower standard so it's easier) program me, that was there big mistake which lead them to become as many as they are now. What else the whites gave to South Africa is it's developed infrastructure same can't be said for Angola, Mozambique, Somalia or DR Congo which didn't have Apartheid and the Blacks were too busy killing each other for 40 years something along the lines of one being a Hutu the other being a Tutsi, or a muslim/christian conflict. An example of an oppressive regime would be the despotic USSR, your pseudo-communist Czechoslovakia, and the present-day China which is the one doing the most milking of Africa's resources, the African continent is basically their colony but you can't say the Chinese have high living standards now can you.

Location hidden

#44 Nov 23, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Six of the top ten countries with the highest standard of living are in Europe.
Which country in the EU did you live in? You can't base all of your views of the EU on just living in one or two countries.
You base things on statistics, such as household income - which does not take cost of living into account, low homeless rate - which does not take into account homeownership (very low in Europe), or real estate prices (unless you own a drug trafficking ring unaffordable) or what type of property the majority own (let me guess one-roomed tiny Apartments), high HDI ratings - which smaller countries always score higher on since there are less people included in the average, etc. I base them on the factual experience and observed quality of life people lived.

I lived in the EU's best countries and hated it. As for the six countries the other four were Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA right, with Australia at the top. Am I right??

Location hidden

#45 Nov 23, 2013
The Iron Dicky wrote:
<quoted text>Norway is NOT in EU and they have highest standard in Europe.
Wasn't it Switzerland, anyway same thing not in the EU.

Location hidden

#46 Nov 23, 2013
koralko,

since you are totally clueless about anything, I suggest to go & play with yourself, instead.
Just hit the road!
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#47 Nov 23, 2013
Koralko might enjoy sticking his tongue up to limpsy butthole.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#48 Nov 23, 2013
Ha ha Puke boy must kill himself.))

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#50 Nov 24, 2013
Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
You base things on statistics, such as household income - which does not take cost of living into account, low homeless rate - which does not take into account homeownership (very low in Europe), or real estate prices (unless you own a drug trafficking ring unaffordable) or what type of property the majority own (let me guess one-roomed tiny Apartments), high HDI ratings - which smaller countries always score higher on since there are less people included in the average, etc. I base them on the factual experience and observed quality of life people lived.
I lived in the EU's best countries and hated it. As for the six countries the other four were Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA right, with Australia at the top. Am I right??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...

Bulgaria #1
Russia #7
US #20

More Mexicans than Americans own homes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moscow, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-war rally in Moscow 18 hr John 1
News Russia Does U-Turn on Ukraine Gas Transit 22 hr PUTIN BEGS NOW 2
News Anti-Gay Lawmaker Milonov Slams Senator Who Spo... 22 hr DE-NAZIFY RUSSIA NOW 1
News Russia's top 140 lies about Ukraine Jun 24 FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 2
News EU extends sanctions against Russia by 6 months Jun 22 EMBARGO NAZI RUSSIA 1
red oil Russia Jun 21 t h 1 2 h t 1
News Preacher's secret sermons in Russia and Ukraine Jun 20 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web