Ukraine crisis: Russia calls military...

Ukraine crisis: Russia calls military operation a "criminal order"

There are 1 comment on the Sydney Morning Herald story from Apr 13, 2014, titled Ukraine crisis: Russia calls military operation a "criminal order". In it, Sydney Morning Herald reports that:

Time running out: Armed Pro-Russian supporters carry an Eastern Orthodox icon of Mary Magdalene outside the secret service building in the eastern Ukrainian city of Lugansk on April 13, 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sydney Morning Herald.

adv

Dripping Springs, TX

#1 Apr 14, 2014
The Ukraine must not give he Russians a reason to send in troops by resorting to military force.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moscow, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia joins U.S. in denying international law 11 hr Frogface Kate 3
News Russia warns Japan not to expect quick progress... Dec 4 just a guy i knew 2
News Putin calls on European Jews to take refuge in ... (Jan '16) Dec 4 NAZI SOVIET ALLIANCE 90
News Putin leads inauguration of statue of Prince Vl... Dec 1 Tm Cln 65
News Italian rightwing politician visits Moscow Nov 30 NAZI RUSSIA 12
News Libyan commander visits Russia to ask for help ... Nov 29 Stephany McDowell 1
News Flynn: Outspoken general, intelligence pro, Tru... Nov 28 Stephany McDowell 17
More from around the web