Ukraine tells Russia to recognise new...

Ukraine tells Russia to recognise new president

There are 71 comments on the Yahoo! story from May 31, 2014, titled Ukraine tells Russia to recognise new president. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

Ukraine accused Russia on Saturday of unleashing a global propaganda campaign to persuade global powers not to recognise an election that gave the presidency to a pro-Western tycoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

George

Red Deer, Canada

#41 Jun 7, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>
To a disgusting Canadian / American, Bandera loving Nazi pig. Hehehehe.
Your problem is not unusual, all modern day Nazis live in denial, due to being uneducated and misinformed.
You know your race the Anglo saxons are a bastard race, the vermin of humanity, the genocidal killers of humanity.
You know all that and yet, you rather live in denial, than face up to it.
You bastards are sick, uneducated, misinformed, ignorant and brainwashed. Heheheh
Ahh so thats why you are such a fan of Putin, you probably have his posters in your bedroom, you know the ones with his shirt off, or holding his BIG gun, you are just turned on by the guy, now it finally comes out, oops, did I just hear a closet door slam

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#42 Jun 7, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh so thats why you are such a fan of Putin, you probably have his posters in your bedroom, you know the ones with his shirt off, or holding his BIG gun, you are just turned on by the guy, now it finally comes out, oops, did I just hear a closet door slam
This is the logic Nazis in USA and EU use, when in front of the news cameras.

The hypocrisy of those Nazi buffoons, the stupidity with which USA and EU is run.

They legitimize a bunch of violent Nazis, who grab power by overthrowing a Democratically Elected Government in Ukraine.

Yet, they denounce as illegal a Democratic Referendum in Crimea, supervised by a dozen International Monitors and where the vast majority of the Electorate voted.

Seems, once a Nazi, always a Nazi.

Romanov
George

Red Deer, Canada

#43 Jun 7, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>This is the logic Nazis in USA and EU use, when in front of the news cameras.
The hypocrisy of those Nazi buffoons, the stupidity with which USA and EU is run.
They legitimize a bunch of violent Nazis, who grab power by overthrowing a Democratically Elected Government in Ukraine.
Yet, they denounce as illegal a Democratic Referendum in Crimea, supervised by a dozen International Monitors and where the vast majority of the Electorate voted.
Seems, once a Nazi, always a Nazi.
Romanov

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#44 Jun 16, 2014
Lyudmila Kryuchkova wrote:
Ukrainian people voted for Poroshenko to acquire peace and stability in the country.
My sincere congratulations to Ukrainian people, anyway... So what kind of peace and stability has Poroshenko brought? Has something changed since he is in power? As far as I can see it from reports, the Ukrainian army keeps on murdering Ukrainian people in East while the collapsing economy keeps on spreading poverty all over the country. Correct me in my views please, about what kind of peace and stability are you here talking about? Sorry, even my 3 yo boy seems already learned it that people in Ukraine held euromaidan revolution AGAINST oligarchs in country's authorities and FOR immediate signing of an association with EU. What I can clearly see now is that another oligarch is now taking presidency in Ukraine and yet he's far from signing any agreements with Europeans as well. All that pitifully suggests me that Ukrainians are stupid indeed and are totally worth of the mess happing now to them and their homes. I really think that only a nation of total idiots and cranks would hold a bloody coup against oligarchs to replace them with the same oligarchs at once. The voting gave you nothing. Sorry.

Location hidden

#45 Jun 16, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not, answer, argue or discuss anything with stupid, ignorant, brainwashed, imbeciles, such as yourself.

Anyone wishing to know the extent that, Nazi USA collaborated with Nazi Germany, before, during and after WW2.

How Nazi USA helped Nazi Germany build concentration camps such as Auchwitz, gas chambers, munitions factories etc.

Google...The Nazi - American Money Plot 1933-1939

If you wish to know how Nazi USA recruited thousands of criminal Nazis just after WW2.

Google...Operation Paper Clip.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#46 Jun 16, 2014
Mafia thief Fuhrer Putin making more enemies on it's borders.
What's new?

Location hidden

#47 Jun 16, 2014
Avenger wrote:
What's new?
I do not, answer, argue or discuss anything with stupid, ignorant, brainwashed, imbeciles, such as yourself.

Anyone wishing to know the extent that, Nazi USA collaborated with Nazi Germany, before, during and after WW2.

How Nazi USA helped Nazi Germany build concentration camps such as Auchwitz, gas chambers, munitions factories etc.

If you wish to know how Nazi USA recruited thousands of criminal Nazis just after WW2.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#48 Jul 20, 2014
Live Free or Die wrote:
<quoted text>Strange, because I was wondering how someone living in Canada could have such poor English. Home schooling, perhaps?
More people are educated in the Public system and are graduating without being able to read and write, etc. most drop outs score higher on military entrance exams and the like than do graduates. The high school graduates don't have to earn a degree by learning, they earn it by playing along with the system.
Live Free or Die

Wolcott, VT

#49 Jul 20, 2014
Avenger wrote:
Fuhrer Putin just loves despots autocrats fellow mafia thugs.
I didn't think Putin and Kolomoisky, the butcher of Odessa, got along. When did they reconcile?

"Ihor Valeriyovych Kolomoyskyi is a Ukrainian-Cypriot-Israeli business oligarch of Jewish descent and the current Governor of Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, appointed by Kiev.

Kolomyski has used Privat's "quasi-military forces" to enforce hostile takeovers of companies, sending a team of "hired rowdies armed with baseball bats, iron bars, gas and rubber bullet pistols and chainsaws" to forcibly take over a Kremenchuk steel plant in 2006,[22] and has used "a mix of phony court orders (often involving corrupt judges and/or registrars) and strong-arm tactics" to replace directors on the boards of companies he purchases stakes in.[23] Kolomyski was criticized by Mr Justice Mann in a court case in London involving an attempted hostile takeover of an oil company, with the judge stating that Kolomyski had "a reputation of having sought to take control of a company at gunpoint in Ukraine" and that there were "strong grounds for doubting the honesty of Mr Kolomoisky"
Ethan Allen

Wolcott, VT

#50 Jul 20, 2014
Ukraine's not in much of a position to tell Russia anything, I should think.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#51 Jul 20, 2014
Purely Canadian wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full-of-shit!
As long as there are Jews in that country, there will be no peace.
You're a genocidal FREAK!
Oh stop pouting, they are welcome anywhere in the world, even you are allowed in Canada
George

Red Deer, Canada

#52 Jul 20, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>I do not, answer, argue or discuss anything with stupid, ignorant, brainwashed, imbeciles, such as yourself.
You do so!!!!! You are answering every second comment on here, with crap mind you but you do respond
George

Red Deer, Canada

#53 Jul 20, 2014
Ethan Allen wrote:
Ukraine's not in much of a position to tell Russia anything, I should think.
Poroshenko has no difficulty telling Russia what to do, and has every right to do so. I think his next move should be to mobilize tens of thousands of military and march on the last hold the Rebels have in support of the many countries that lost family and friends on that flight. I also believe he should invite army from each country to help round these cowards and drunks up, if nothing it will help each country get some satisfaction out of it and for Ukraine it will establish a more concrete relationship with them, for Russia, well the ultimate embarrassment of being proven again and again to be a LIAR and killer of women and children

Location hidden

#54 Jul 20, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You do so!!!!! You are answering every second comment on here, with crap mind you but you do respond
Fascist Nazi trash such as yourself bore me to death, hence my copy and paste.

Idiot Nazi trash like you come on Topix spouting a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.

Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a lying bunch of crooks.

This is the reality, which idiot Nazi trash like you rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.

Hehehehehe.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#55 Jul 20, 2014
Avenger wrote:
What's new?
Is Ukraine going to increase Russia's AIDS epidemic by exporting all its milkmaids there.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#56 Jul 20, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Poroshenko has no difficulty telling Russia what to do, and has every right to do so. I think his next move should be to mobilize tens of thousands of military and march on the last hold the Rebels have in support of the many countries that lost family and friends on that flight. I also believe he should invite army from each country to help round these cowards and drunks up, if nothing it will help each country get some satisfaction out of it and for Ukraine it will establish a more concrete relationship with them, for Russia, well the ultimate embarrassment of being proven again and again to be a LIAR and killer of women and children
And who would pay the bill when it all were demanded. Have you not read what happened hundred years ago. Poroshenko by advancing east would make currency worthless, food basically none existent and would cause at least TWO MILLION PEOPLE homeless. Putin's family went though the Leningrad siege and he remembers how bad it was his hometown during the 1990's.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#57 Jul 21, 2014
Poroshenko now is far from being on the right tack. While his tanks and aviation bomb innocents in eastern Ukraine - those poor of Ukrainians whom Kiev consider to be terrorists, the political activity of Kiev itself makes practically no headway, it is paralyzed. Surely it may be a problem with me and with the sources me uses to get info about Ukraine, but I still haven't heard that the newly elected president of Ukraine has dissolve the Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada and placed his own team of country managers instead. Still haven't heard a thing about parliamentary elections being held in Ukraine. Most of those who occupy currently cabinets in Kiev... THINK! some of them got there via windows amid the street protests...! You call it legitimate parliament? I seriously doubt it is. Kiev's authority remains inactive and will continue to raise doubts until Ukraine won't hold parliamentary elections! Rada needs immediate elections! That's what Ukraine now needs above all.
Live Free or Die

Wolcott, VT

#58 Jul 21, 2014
The current Rada is just fine for Washington. Otherwise, it would have to spend time and money training an entirely new set of sycophants.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#59 Jul 21, 2014
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Ukraine going to increase Russia's AIDS epidemic by exporting all its milkmaids there.
Nope, by sending all the Russian terrorists home
George

Red Deer, Canada

#60 Jul 21, 2014
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
And who would pay the bill when it all were demanded. Have you not read what happened hundred years ago. Poroshenko by advancing east would make currency worthless, food basically none existent and would cause at least TWO MILLION PEOPLE homeless. Putin's family went though the Leningrad siege and he remembers how bad it was his hometown during the 1990's.
Total crap, how would you know anything what happened 100 years ago to Putin's family, he learned nothing, if YOU can read how he treats Russians he is illiterate and very self centered. Poroshenko WILL help to turn Ukraine back to the Garden state it was and it WILL flourish again. Putin has tried his best to destroy Ukraine back into the stone age with Yanukovich helping to give all of Ukraine money and resourses but Ukraine still fights back. The army was dismantled, all nuclear bombs surrendered, tanks built for Russia, Jets built for Russia and what did Ukraine get out of it, NADA, so don't give us this crap of how holy Putin is, he is a dictator and a thief.

Now Poroshenko must build up the army and spend billions of dollars stock pilling weapons to defend itself against Russia all because Russia is not trustworthy and broke a sacred agreement to protect Ukraine borders if Ukraine surrendered all nuclear weapons, well maybe Ukraine should start to rebuild its arsenal against this new enemy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moscow, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia warns Japan not to expect quick progress... Sun just a guy i knew 2
News Putin calls on European Jews to take refuge in ... (Jan '16) Sun NAZI SOVIET ALLIANCE 90
News Putin leads inauguration of statue of Prince Vl... Dec 1 Tm Cln 65
News Italian rightwing politician visits Moscow Nov 30 NAZI RUSSIA 12
News Libyan commander visits Russia to ask for help ... Nov 29 Stephany McDowell 1
News Flynn: Outspoken general, intelligence pro, Tru... Nov 28 Stephany McDowell 17
News Americans looking away from election's most ala... Nov 28 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web