Larry coffey

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2010
To the world, im a man of god, and on a mission to speak the truth. Im after the enemy that took control of peoples mind, i give this warning to whomever harbors the enemy, don't go to sleep. Im coming through the night like a thief, to steal the enemy from you. 2 chronicles 7:14 and luke 1:17, this is the season to plant the seed of faith and have a positive mind. Thank you and god bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Makhachkala, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opposition Leader Calls Putin's United Russia P... Aug '16 Putin a CRIMINAL 2
News Struggle Under Way For Control Of Strategic Rus... Aug '16 FREE DAGHESTAN 1
News Russian Military Flights To Syria Skirting Cauc... (Sep '15) Sep '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Opposition Politician Assaulted, Beaten in Dagh... (Feb '15) Feb '15 FREEDOM for DAGHE... 3
News Drunk Policeman Plows Into Traffic Checkpoint i... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mr Slovak 1
News Making Sense of the Tsarnaev Brothers (Apr '13) Jul '13 Dimitri100 657
The 2 Boston Brothers are Innocent (Jun '13) Jun '13 Timesten 1
More from around the web