The Boston blowback

The Boston blowback

There are 24 comments on the Russia Taday story from Apr 20, 2013, titled The Boston blowback. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Pepe Escobar is the roving correspondent for Asia Times/Hong Kong, an analyst for RT and TomDispatch, and a frequent contributor to websites and radio shows ranging from the US to East Asia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24 Apr 22, 2013
moonshine wrote:
I had a brief correspondence with Peter Galbraith, the US envoy co-ordinating with the Croats on Operation Storm, on this issue. His position was that the US stressed that the Croats should only engage in the military operations necessary to regain territory and should fully respect the human rights of non-combatants in the process.
Well, we know how well those assurances were honored, about the same I'll venture as any promises we might garner from Syrian insurgents regarding association with al Qaida or the ethnic-cleansing of Shi'a, Allawite or Christians in Syria.
Agree with this. Last chapter for Serbia is not played out yet. Croat fascists will eventually have to pay for all they have done along with their Muslim henchmen.

And yes, any "assurances" at the brink of an armed invasion is worthless, especially when the US diplomatic corps is involved in any fashion.

Hopefully we don't see another "expert" who confuses Chechnya with the Czech Republic. Maybe they will say Chile next time. After all, they both start with a C. That appears to be the most accurate prediction of the average American way of geographic knowledge nowadays.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#26 Apr 22, 2013
The Manhattan Show Trial has been moved out of New York City, for now. Its replacement will be the Show trial of Boston Commons. These are historic times.
The hunger strikers at campGitmo will make space.
This could have been the warning he getting prior to the election, that was dismissed because, "options would be better After he gets past the Election'.
SnuffAGlobalist

Harviell, MO

#28 Apr 22, 2013
Prince Velveeta,

Thanks for the WHALE link on page 1 of this thread.

You know that HSBC bank was caught at the top, laundering over a TRILLION dollars in cartel drug money.

What did DOJ do to them? Give them a stiff sentence like they would Tyrone selling crack on a corner in any town Massachusetts, or, Joe Bob in the hills of West Virgina cooking meth? No, the DOJ decided that the heads of HSBC bank were too valuable to the banks operation (drug money laundering for the cartels and the US drug crime families of the Bushs and the Clintons) that they would give them a little ole fine instead.

Even though the executives were involved in the drug money laundering, NOBODY in the HSBC bank went to prison.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29 Apr 22, 2013
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
Prince Velveeta,
Thanks for the WHALE link on page 1 of this thread.
Yeah, thanks

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2008/06/14/...
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Whale.to#Scopie....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Makhachkala, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opposition Politician Assaulted, Beaten in Dagh... (Feb '15) Feb '15 FREEDOM for DAGHE... 3
News Drunk Policeman Plows Into Traffic Checkpoint i... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mr Slovak 1
News Making Sense of the Tsarnaev Brothers (Apr '13) Jul '13 Dimitri100 657
The 2 Boston Brothers are Innocent (Jun '13) Jun '13 Timesten 1
News What we know about the Tsarnaev brothers (Apr '13) Apr '13 THE LAST WARRIOR ... 331
News Boston suspects' father postpones trip to US (Apr '13) Apr '13 whodunit 6
News Boston Suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev: 'I Don't Have... (Apr '13) Apr '13 myth 2
More from around the web