russia: Moscow at war in the North Ca...

russia: Moscow at war in the North Caucasus

There are 2 comments on the Monday Morning story from Oct 4, 2010, titled russia: Moscow at war in the North Caucasus. In it, Monday Morning reports that:

A Russian TV grab shows a riot policeman during a security operation in the Dagestani capital Makhachkala on September 25, after a suicide attacker wounded 26 people in the town by driving his explosives-laden car at police lines during an action against suspected rebels Russia is at war in its North Caucasus territory and can no longer pretend ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monday Morning.

Small Town America UGXs

Estell Manor, NJ

#1 Oct 4, 2010
Another WAR? Geez! Lets see. The Kremlin took five years to say they are at war, when only last year they said the area was peaceful. And the 400 KIA Russian police is probably much higher. And what about the Russian army casualities that were reported in incidents, but did not appear in the Kremlins overall statistics?

An attack during the Sochi games in 2014 might be the signal for an all out war against the Russians by the terrorists..

Louisville, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2010
Gee,,lets see here. And the United States is engaged in two unnecessary wars ritht now and for a long time stated that there were WMD in Iraq. It is commical how some come on here and run down another country's military actions but will not look into depth his own county's faults when it comes to military actions. A little hipocritical wouldn't you say!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Makhachkala, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian Military Flights To Syria Skirting Cauc... Sep '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Opposition Politician Assaulted, Beaten in Dagh... (Feb '15) Feb '15 FREEDOM for DAGHE... 3
News Drunk Policeman Plows Into Traffic Checkpoint i... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mr Slovak 1
News Making Sense of the Tsarnaev Brothers (Apr '13) Jul '13 Dimitri100 657
The 2 Boston Brothers are Innocent (Jun '13) Jun '13 Timesten 1
News What we know about the Tsarnaev brothers (Apr '13) Apr '13 THE LAST WARRIOR ... 331
News Boston suspects' father postpones trip to US (Apr '13) Apr '13 whodunit 6
More from around the web