Gay Teachers in Russia Fired

Sep 24, 2013 Full story: EDGE 167

A quick look at history shows that a population will embrace bias, if legally allowed to do so: The Numemberg Laws of 1935 in Nazi Germany opened the floodgates for nascent anti-Semitism and laid the groundwork for the Holocaust, the nearly 100 years of Jim Crow legislation in the United States reduced African-Americans to a persecuted, and even ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#1 Sep 24, 2013
No one was fired for being gay. If you keep it in the closet and do not spout homosexual propaganda...

A teacher's sex life simply does not belong in the classroom.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#2 Sep 24, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
No one was fired for being gay. If you keep it in the closet and do not spout homosexual propaganda...
Oh, you're right, I've NEVER seen a teacher with a photo of a loved one on their desk, or heard about the fun things a teacher did over the weekend with their significant other. EVER. Verboten!

The problem is, the Draconian laws that Russia is enacting would make even these simple expressions of life into "propaganda". Gay teachers will have to be ABSOLUTELY SILENT about every aspect of their private lives, or they risk straying into this "propaganda" area. Some Russian legislators are now pushing laws which would actually seize children from their parents, if those parents are gay. No "spouting propaganda" necessary, just the police coming to take biologically-born children away from their parents. I suppose you have some rationale to justify THAT?

These laws muzzle gay people from being able to talk about their personal lives in any way. I can talk about my partner, and the movies we've watched together, the puzzles we've put together, or the places we've visited, WITHOUT saying one word about our sex lives, even to children. Gay people do MORE than just have sex, you know.

These laws only dehumanize gay people, and the people who support them WANT THAT TO HAPPEN.
Franz

Germany

#3 Sep 24, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
Well said and 100% spot on!
Franz

Germany

#4 Sep 24, 2013
Any teacher that promotes, encourages or even talks about homosexuality should be fired. Children do not need to know anything about sexual deviance.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#5 Sep 24, 2013
Franz wrote:
Any teacher that promotes, encourages or even talks about homosexuality should be fired. Children do not need to know anything about sexual deviance.
First they come after the Gays. Next will be internet trolls. You'd best watch out.
Inflation Usury Taxes

Cummington, MA

#7 Sep 24, 2013
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
First they come after the Gays. Next will be internet trolls. You'd best watch out.
That's because deep down you are a traitor and would rather take the rights away from all citizens. A homofascist is what you are and you will be exposed.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Sep 24, 2013
fr Franz:

>Any teacher that promotes, encourages or even talks about homosexuality should be fired. Children do not need to know anything about sexual deviance.<

So, then you'd eliminate Michelangelo, Walt Whitman, President James Buchanan, King James I, Peter the Great, Alexander the Great, Clara Barton. And those are just for starters.

In short, get a clue, and grow UP.

Since: Mar 07

Rhoadesville, VA

#9 Sep 24, 2013
Franz wrote:
You are the one imagining deviance. Why?

And how in the world can anyone "promote" a sexual orientation? It's not like it's catching.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 24, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr Franz:
>Any teacher that promotes, encourages or even talks about homosexuality should be fired. Children do not need to know anything about sexual deviance.<
So, then you'd eliminate Michelangelo, Walt Whitman, President James Buchanan, King James I, Peter the Great, Alexander the Great, Clara Barton. And those are just for starters.
In short, get a clue, and grow UP.

Shut it Patty,

Being queer is abnormal, it's a psychological abnormality,

when science is advanced enough, you will be able to take a course of tablets, which will rectify the problem.

Remember this, if humanity had started off gay, we would not be here now talking about filthy queers.

Until then, keep quiet about it, normal citizens don't want to know about your filthy sickness.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Sep 24, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Shut it Patty,
when science is advanced enough, you will be able to take a course of tablets, which will rectify the problem.
Remember this, if humanity had started off gay, we would not be here now talking about filthy queers.
Until then, keep quiet about it, normal citizens don't want to know about your filthy sickness.
Humanity started out like you ... and yet we have geniuses and Freedom and Liberty and Equality ...

Go figure.
History Repeated

Hinsdale, MA

#12 Sep 24, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Shut it Patty,
It all goes back to The Weimar Republic and the same people here today.
"The Sexual Decadence of Weimar Germany"

by Lasha Darkmoon
and Veterans Today dotcom
A must read!

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexua...
Avenger

Hamilton, Canada

#13 Sep 24, 2013
I'm surprised they haven't burned them at the stake yet in the backwards mafia state.

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#14 Sep 24, 2013
Huey wrote:
YES!!!
Yeah, well, good luck selling that point of view much longer. Dehumanizing others is never a lasting ideology. The obvious reality is that it's dying out. Targetting gay people is more and more a hallmark of only the most totalitarian countries in the world. It's ridiculous to be all up in someone's business, just because they like a gender that you don't want them to like.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 24, 2013
History Repeated wrote:
<quoted text>
It all goes back to The Weimar Republic and the same people here today.
"The Sexual Decadence of Weimar Germany"
by Lasha Darkmoon
and Veterans Today dotcom
A must read!
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexua...

Thanks for the link.

Personally I think most anglo saxon countries are generally sick, that's where you see most gays, most paedophiles, most child abusers, most rapists, most killers, the list is endless.

The Jews just took advantage of that sick anglo saxon society but, I've noticed most northern European countries are the same, it's where you find those sick b astards.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#16 Sep 24, 2013
Inflation Usury Taxes wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because deep down you are a traitor and would rather take the rights away from all citizens. A homofascist is what you are and you will be exposed.
Another troll they will come after. Maybe. They'll skin you and make a lampshade.

Location hidden

#17 Sep 24, 2013
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well, good luck selling that point of view much longer. Dehumanizing others is never a lasting ideology. The obvious reality is that it's dying out. Targetting gay people is more and more a hallmark of only the most totalitarian countries in the world. It's ridiculous to be all up in someone's business, just because they like a gender that you don't want them to like.

Normal people don't give a shit about what the likes of you want,

we just don't want it shoved in our faces everyday of our lives.

Get it?
Weimar Republic

Greenfield, MA

#18 Sep 24, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Thanks for the link.
Personally I think most anglo saxon countries are generally sick, that's where you see most gays, most paedophiles, most child abusers, most rapists, most killers, the list is endless.
The Jews just took advantage of that sick anglo saxon society but, I've noticed most northern European countries are the same, it's where you find those sick b astards.
Sick bassturds indeed. Just look @ tomin elpaso, a real butte. This will get out of hand, they just can't control themselves. Putin's driving them Bats**t crazy.
:o)

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#19 Sep 24, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
Normal people don't give a shit about what the likes of you want,
we just don't want it shoved in our faces everyday of our lives.
Get it?
We have to have YOURS shoved in OUR faces. We're part of humanity. It's only fair that we get to shove some, too.

After reading your previous rant about Anglo-Saxon countries, Jews, and Northern Europe, I couldn't BEGIN to imagine who you consider "normal people".

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#20 Sep 24, 2013
fr Dimitri100:

>Shut it Patty,...<

No. Get a life, and grow UP.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#23 Sep 25, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
Didn't actually read the article, did ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magnitogorsk, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coming Out in Russia (Oct '11) Oct '13 mundos 155
Weak steel pushes up debt ratios for Russian mills (Apr '12) Apr '12 neobyzantine 1
European Standard for Russia's Modernization (Sep '10) Apr '12 just a guy i knew 3
Russians scrap plan for Ohio steel mill | The C... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Small Town Americ... 47
Russians scrap plan for Ohio steel mill (Jul '10) Jul '10 Jacko in the house 1
Malkin Family (Jun '09) Jun '09 SHEILA HOLLOWAY 1
Mittal interested in Russian steel firm stake: ... (Mar '07) May '09 Mashhad 13
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:36 pm PST