Russian State Duma chairman: State governed by rule of law must be...

Sep 28, 2012 Full story: Trend 6

Russia's whole history for the past 20 years proves that a state governed by the rule of law ensures effective development and a decent future, chairman of the State Duma Sergei Naryshkin said at the international conference 'From ancient Russia to the Russian Federation: the history of the Russian statehood' at the Lomonosov Moscow State ... (more)

Full Story
Small Town America UGX

Tuckerton, NJ

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Russia is soooo still in the dark ages. The dictatorship makes laws to control the masses. What a charade.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 28, 2012
Small Town America UGX wrote:
Russia is soooo still in the dark ages. The dictatorship makes laws to control the masses. What a charade.
I'd be careful with such remarks, here we have load of emperor slaves- might assassinate as per usual...:(
Small Town America UGX

Tuckerton, NJ

#3 Sep 28, 2012
Atasas wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be careful with such remarks, here we have load of emperor slaves- might assassinate as per usual...:(
No worry. Sunshine and uthera tried, but failed. We Yanks are well armed and quite proficient in their use. And, I have a little pet ruSSian I keep chained, to taste my food for poison before I eat. Only lost two of them so far, but they are easy to get. LOL.

“Been to Polakia...”

Location hidden

#4 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>
No worry. Sunshine and uthera tried, but failed. We Yanks are well armed and quite proficient in their use. And, I have a little pet ruSSian I keep chained, to taste my food for poison before I eat. Only lost two of them so far, but they are easy to get. LOL.
can I assume you killed a dog or two then?
Small Town America UGX

Tuckerton, NJ

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Atasas wrote:
<quoted text>
can I assume you killed a dog or two then?
Some things are off-limits, but I do know the effects. But I never harmed canines, but human dogs perhaps.

“Been to Polakia...”

Location hidden

#6 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Some things are off-limits, but I do know the effects. But I never harmed canines, but human dogs perhaps.
Rather sensitive I am to animal cruelty, thanks for clearing that up!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lomonosov, Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russian: The Language of Grammatical and Lingui... (Feb '09) Oct '13 quaotes76 247
Chernobyl at Sea? Russia Building Floating Nucl... (Jul '13) Jul '13 BDV 1
Russian women prefer abortion to the pill (Mar '13) Mar '13 Proud Russian 1
Russian students to learn Armenian (Jun '12) Jun '12 neobyzantine 1
Who’s the greatest Russian ever? (Sep '08) Apr '12 Rod Schulz 2,987
NYT: Russia warns media over teen suicides (Apr '12) Apr '12 Dr Niet 1
Russia Building 10-Petaflop Supercomputer (Dec '11) Dec '11 Stefanya 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:22 pm PST